Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xarp22
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hello,

I have the   PS 2 Version of RE4, can anyone tell what the Bonus  Games Assignment Ada and The Mercenaries are about, cause I  dont have them on the PS2 Version (only Serperate Ways),

I know Wesker and Krausser are in the games, does they have any special Attacks or can they take more damage? (like in Main Game) 

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34468 Posts

Hello,

I have the PS 2 Version of RE4, can anyone tell what the Bonus Games Assignment Ada and The Mercenaries are about, cause I dont have them on the PS2 Version (only Serperate Ways),

I know Wesker and Krausser are in the games, does they have any special Attacks or can they take more damage? (like in Main Game)

xarp22

Assignment Ada lets you see what Ada was up to during the main game. You play as her and make her mission (steal the vaccine-thingys).

You can play as Wesker, Krauser, Leon, Ada and Hunk in the mode called Mercenaries. They all have different special attacks. Krauser uses his uber-arm, Hunk brakes necks, Wesker punches the enemies very hard and Ada does a some kind of kick, I think.  

sumo1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sumo1973
Member since 2005 • 1195 Posts

I think Litchie has explained the bonus games on the cube very well so I don't need to add to that.

I have both the Gamecube and PS2 versions of RE4 and the PS2 version has everything that cube version has (Assignment Ada and Mercenaries bonus games) plus a few extras. 

To get the bonus games you need to complete that main game first that's all.

xarp22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xarp22
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

no I am from germany i finished game 5 x 

In europe Version is only Seperate Ways. The others are deleted :(

Avatar image for no_one_specific
no_one_specific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 no_one_specific
Member since 2003 • 2612 Posts
Wow. That's stupid. The Mercenaries is quite fun. That really sucks that it's not included.
KingKoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 KingKoop
Member since 2005 • 4268 Posts

no I am from germany i finished game 5 x 

In europe Version is only Seperate Ways. The others are deleted :(

xarp22

Eesh get your hands on a UK copy of RE4 cos' it's all in there it's PAL all the same should work fine. Cos' without Mercenaries your missing out!

sumo1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sumo1973
Member since 2005 • 1195 Posts

Well you should have said before that you had the German version. I do remember hearing a long time ago that the German version was cut. I remember also that you won't see Leons head being fully cut off in the Japanese version

I'm from Europe too but from the UK where the game is not cut at all.

The Austrian and Swiss versions of RE4 btw are not cut at all and come with a German language booklet.