bataco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bataco
Member since 2007 • 255 Posts
I got really stuck in metroid prime 2. Where you get the boost ball... On dark aether, I just can't beat the boss because I don't have enough life, and there are no light crystals in the boss area... how many thanks did you have when you beat the boss? I really can't beat him
xraydash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 xraydash
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts
The Boost Guardian is difficult. Definitely took me a few tries to beat it. I don't remember how many energy tanks I had at the time. Be sure to check out GameSpot's Metroid Prime 2 Game Guide for help. There are tips on how to beat the bosses and a handy item checklist that tells the location of extra energy tanks, etc. you may have missed.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
yeah he is pretty hard i beat him yesturday though with four energy tanks so if you have found less then four energy tanks you need to go back and find another.
Dark_Link365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Dark_Link365
Member since 2007 • 49 Posts
wait until he hits the poles to get more health when hes in ball mode keep jumping around until he stops
Avatar image for cookoo4cocopuff
cookoo4cocopuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 cookoo4cocopuff
Member since 2005 • 793 Posts
i had about 3 tanks but if you dont have at least three then you need to check out the gamespot game guide for it to find some tanks.
ShadowWarlock7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 ShadowWarlock7
Member since 2005 • 815 Posts
i had four, just remember to wait next to a contair thin whe it starts to boost around and keep bomb jumping so that when it blows it up you get some health, the inglings or whatever they're called also give some health if you kill them.