Majora's Mask vs. Ocarina Of time vs. TP

#1 Posted by platypus33 (416 posts) -
My personal favorite is MM, and i think it is 100 times better than oot. i havent gotten my copy of tp yet thou, but since this is the gc board, i guees i should throw in a gc game huh??
#2 Posted by SolidSiems (314 posts) -
Dude! OOT no question about it... I still wonder,why so many topic's like this one? :|
#3 Posted by Sparky04 (3385 posts) -
MM was my favourite followed by alttp then ocarine of time. Twilight Princess just got boring by the end of it and was way too short.
#4 Posted by wooooode (16665 posts) -
They are all great and I really enjoyed MM but OOT is still on top for me. Many say that ALTTP is the best and I am playing it now for the VC on the Wii.
#5 Posted by serj_tankian05 (267 posts) -
Ironicly my favorit is MM......but i have only beat it once, but it will be my 23rd time beating OOT (thas exact numbers)....i am really becoming a big fan of TP......i havent played it on the gamecube so i hope my judgment is still good on that with all you....
#6 Posted by tman93 (7769 posts) -

Dude! OOT no question about it... I still wonder,why so many topic's like this one? SolidSiems

Cause people can have other opinions, and sparky04, how is TP too short when its longer than all the other Zeldas

#7 Posted by REVOLUTIONfreak (18140 posts) -
OoT>MM>TP
#8 Posted by KingOfTaco (154 posts) -
MM > TP > OoT
#9 Posted by ice_radon (70347 posts) -
I actually liked Majora's Mask the best. It had an awesome theme to it and it also had that cool time thing for some pretty sweet puzzles.
#10 Posted by Shirley_Temple (5927 posts) -

[QUOTE="SolidSiems"]Dude! OOT no question about it... I still wonder,why so many topic's like this one? :|tman93
Mabye cause people can have opinions.
MM was my favourite followed by alttp then ocarine of time. Twilight Princess just got boring by the end of it and was way too short.Sparky04
Dude! OOT no question about it... I still wonder,why so many topic's like this one? :|SolidSiems
Cause people can have other opinions, and sparky04, how is TP too short when its longer than all the other Zeldas

Its only longer because it has a bunch of fetch quests early on and later has you traveling long distances.  MM is my favorite no question, because it was dark, crazy, and story driven.

#11 Posted by gigabrowser12 (1647 posts) -
I actually liked Majora's Mask the best. It had an awesome theme to it and it also had that cool time thing for some pretty sweet puzzles.ice_radon
But the time thing made it timed so you were timmed and wern't as free to go around.
#12 Posted by EndlessGame (912 posts) -
I voted for OoT. While TP is an amazing game, it just doesn't have the immediate "Wow" factor OoT had when it first came out. Honestly...how is MM winning this poll? No offense, MM was a great game, and I've heard a lot of people bash it, andI will often defend it, but both TP and OoT are just so more expansive and involving. Maybe the whole time limit thing just annoyed me because I had to make sure everything was done in the three days and then warp...meaning if I missed a single step an instant in time I've just wasted a serious number of hours getting there. I loved the transformation idea though. Being a zora was really cool.
#13 Posted by kingjazziephiz (2435 posts) -
i luv mm but it's hard
#14 Posted by Turethir (38 posts) -

I love them all, but OoT takes the cake for me as it was the first Zelda game I ever played, and was totally new in every aspect to me. :) I just love how epic this game feels.

I adore MM though - I just love how character-driven that game was, and how much emotion was poured into it. OoT and MM complement each other brilliantly in my opinion. When I score them, there's hardly anything between them.

TP was a good game, but felt rather stale in comparison. There was barely anything to do between most dungeons, I found (especially the later ones) and I found myself thinking "not another dungeon! I just finished the last one!"

#15 Posted by FPSjohn (993 posts) -
Good choice. MM is probably the best zelda when it comes to twisty storyline. It's a great strory, but a little odd.
#16 Posted by The_Night_Man (133 posts) -
OOT was the best one, and I actually really liked the Wind Waker!
Why isn't THAT here?
#17 Posted by Aztlan_920228 (345 posts) -
Majoras mask had the best story and the mos detailed world even though it was smaller.
And at least for me it took the longest to comlpete 100%
OoT was the most revolutionary but compared to TP it isnt that great.
Tp is very similar to OoT just better but sometimes feels too much like OoT
So in the end its
1-MM
2-TP
3-OoT
#18 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -
OoT was the best IMO, followed by ALttP, TP, etc, etc. And unlike another series, the first 3D game in this one was actually the best IMO.
#19 Posted by KingCyan (49 posts) -

1st: OOT 2nd: MM 3rd: TP

#20 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

Twilight Princess
Ocarina Of Time
Majora's Mask

They all come pretty close though.

#21 Posted by gary18 (77 posts) -

C'mon Ocarina was the best , redifine the series , had the better dungeons , now i think it had the better soundtrack, it was the PERFECT GAME, every good game it has to be compared whit this one . 

Ok MM got better in a lot of ways like graphics , and interaction with others characters , it just got the concept too far , but still ...Ocarina was first (I WANNA PLAY WITH FIERCE DEITY AGAIN!!)

About TP i just got to snowpeak as far is a good game..... and you should have included  WW even i get to apreciate this game a lot a time late 

#22 Posted by platypus33 (416 posts) -
for those of ya choosing ww, thats why othr is a choice.
#23 Posted by splinter_girl88 (7683 posts) -
I voted for TP, but I think TP and OoT are equally good.
#24 Posted by katamari (1317 posts) -
Haven't played MM or OoT but I am enjoying TP on my Wii !! Hoping the other 2 come to the VC
#25 Posted by diangelogrey (932 posts) -
I would have to say OoT, then TP and then MM.  I love Majoras Mask, but I just wasnt sucked into it the way i was for the other two of them.. Saying that though I really need to sit back down and play OoT and MM again.  If I do that I think my opinion might change.
#26 Posted by PRIMUS_30 (1184 posts) -
Majora's Mask will always be my favorite! :)

#27 Posted by Superfire34 (1 posts) -
No doubt about it for me its OOT and MM all the way!:lol:
#28 Posted by bigcalkenobi (1297 posts) -
I thought OoT and TP were neck and neck in my mind, OoT was completely new and entertaining, while TP just perfected the style OoT introduced, I voted Tp though. Storywise , OoT was the best, length goes to Tp. Both are amazing games.
#29 Posted by LiamMorrow (25 posts) -

OOT, not only the best zelda game, but the best game of all time.

#30 Posted by GS16 (699 posts) -

MM is the most unique

TP is the best for newcomers

OoT is an all around masterpiece

#31 Posted by chocolate1325 (32595 posts) -
TP I have never played OOT or MM.
#32 Posted by Shirley_Temple (5927 posts) -

TP I have never played OOT or MM.chocolate1325

Ouch, you need to experience those two to understand why some people aren't happy with TP.  MM and Ocarina were well paced excellent adventures, TP is a dungeon crawler in comparison.

#33 Posted by FPSjohn (993 posts) -
Majora's Mask was the perfect difficulty: HARD 
#34 Posted by Aravix (1282 posts) -
OoT is just too superior because of how great it was for its time. OoT no doubt..
#35 Posted by LanceUppercut77 (169 posts) -
Ocarina of Time is my favorite, but A Link to the Past deserves mention.
#36 Posted by LanceUppercut77 (169 posts) -
TP I have never played OOT or MM.chocolate1325
*teh gasp*
#37 Posted by kitty (114859 posts) -
i haven't played tp yet, but i'd say ocarina of time wins my vote
#38 Posted by CyberZero104 (880 posts) -
I never played Ocarina of Time (I might've rented it, but I'm not sure) nor Majora's Mask, so I'll pick Twilight Princess.
#39 Posted by eggwaffle (597 posts) -
they are all good. i love MM for the music and side quests. i love OOT for the first time experience. i love TP for the adventure, experience and the HORSEBACK BATTLES! and i like all the other zelda games because they are fun to play and just a gr8 for every reason
#40 Posted by Nenoooxem (301 posts) -
Majora's Mask is the best. I liked the character interaction.
#41 Posted by Rocky32189 (8996 posts) -
I'm only 10 hours into TP so I won't talk about that one, but why is Wind Waker not even considered? I enjoyed it better than both OOT and MM.
#42 Posted by jacob33301 (766 posts) -
ORCARINA OF TIME !!!!!