quicksilverzxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 quicksilverzxc
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts

So, I've gone through Rebirth once and now I'm trying to trigger all of the events so that I can beat the game.

Atlas in 3-5 tells me to go to Kennedy, who is in 5-2, but all he tells me that he forgot something about an eye.

Gamefaqs said that 0-3 should open up once I talk to Kennedy, but I've done it 20 times and nothing has happened.  Is there a glitch and is my game now unbeatable?  Can someone help me?

Thanks.  Also, my sensors tell me that there's something in the steam stage as well as the Mu rolling disks of death stage, but my searches have been futile.  Has anyone had any of these problems? 

-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
This game is confusing to beat 100%, I never actually finished the game though sorry..
niallriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 niallriver
Member since 2003 • 111 Posts
Let's see.  I haven't played this game for a while so bear with me if I tell you the wrong thing.  The Mu level you were talking about I believe that you have to go to the train at the top and go to the second door and destroy it.  As for your Kennedy dilemna you should try either playing the Science Ministry level (the training level, there's something there if I remember correctly) or try talking to Mr. Homespun on Cruciform Island.  Or you could try going to Boon's Archeological Site and after that go see Kennedy.  Hope that helps. 
jorgeluisbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jorgeluisbl
Member since 2005 • 1479 Posts

Let's see. I haven't played this game for a while so bear with me if I tell you the wrong thing. The Mu level you were talking about I believe that you have to go to the train at the top and go to the second door and destroy it. As for your Kennedy dilemna you should try either playing the Science Ministry level (the training level, there's something there if I remember correctly) or try talking to Mr. Homespun on Cruciform Island. Or you could try going to Boon's Archeological Site and after that go see Kennedy. Hope that helps. niallriver

I'm pretty sure that's what you have to do, but you can look at a guide too. 

quicksilverzxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 quicksilverzxc
Thanks, that vampire in the train was what I needed, I went to Boon and then back to Kennedy
quicksilverzxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 quicksilverzxc
Yay, I just beat the game!
niallriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points