ironraven24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 ironraven24
Member since 2007 • 135 Posts
Hey anyone know any strategy's for Kanbi and eagle? those two are my favorite characters:)
Robot_Vampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Robot_Vampire
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

Hey anyone know any strategy's for Kanbi and eagle? those two are my favorite characters:)ironraven24

I find that keeping on the attack with those works just fine. By the Way, change your font colour, it's nightmare to read. It clashes with the blue background making it hard to read.

ComradeCrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ComradeCrash
Member since 2005 • 2519 Posts

Kanbi: Save up.  That's always important for me because the more expensive guys really pack a punch.  When starting up maybe buy small tanks and Mechs to protect as your infantry go out and capture buildings.  The more buildings the bigger and better units avaiable to you and then pretty much nothing can stop your assualt of a bunch of Med Tanks.

Eagle: Find an airbase as soon as possible (if there is even one on the map) and make sure you keep it.  Also try to have a lot of mechanical units like jeeps, planes, and tanks because your powered up, you can go move your troops again but they will be weaker (that's why you have a lot!)  A side tip: If you have  to go far, power your special up and put infantry in transports.  Move them and then after you finish move all other troops activate the power and clear a way and move your transport again!  This really makes traveling into enemy terriotry a lot fast and swift.

I hope that helps!  Advance Wars is my favorite gameboy advance game ever.  :D

StarFoxEXR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 StarFoxEXR
Member since 2007 • 689 Posts

I'll agree with these guys...save up with Kanbi and use those tanks. Air is imperative for Eagle and my personal strategies.

watzup555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 watzup555
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts
eagle is air and kanbi is land