Final Fantasy XV On PC And If Not Make It With MultiVoice Acting (JAP/ENG)

MegaDooOooM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MegaDooOooM
Member since 2010 • 27 Posts

I know I'm Asking For The Impossible But Please Consider It For PC

I'm A Final Fantsy Fan And I Always Prefered Final Fanstsy In Japanese Voice Acting So Please Make It With MultiVoice Acting That Everyone Choose The Voice Of Their Prefrences

final_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 final_zero
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I agree with you, same here I am a big fan of FF as well, and I wish they make a PC version...then...MODDING BABY!!! LOL!!

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

I'm slightly concerned that it might not happen due to the complaints made about the PC version of Final Fantasy III

MegaDooOooM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MegaDooOooM

@flashn00b: No, not at all i heard that the game is made in PC like environment so it is a possibility and FFXIII trilogy port proves it.

SQUARE ENIX is looking into it also to increase profits i think or test the customers appreciation for the game since all of FF games were for consoles ONLY and you should know that most of the companies aims for profit not customers and that IS a sad reality.

All i want is to play FF games on PC since i prefer its graphics capability than consoles. AND YEAH I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME ON 4K..

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 flashn00b

@MegaDooOooM said:

@flashn00b: No, not at all i heard that the game is made in PC like environment so it is a possibility and FFXIII trilogy port proves it.

SQUARE ENIX is looking into it also to increase profits i think or test the customers appreciation for the game since all of FF games were for consoles ONLY and you should know that most of the companies aims for profit not customers and that IS a sad reality.

All i want is to play FF games on PC since i prefer its graphics capability than consoles. AND YEAH I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THIS GAME ON 4K..

If Nippon Ichi Software's ClaDun X2 has taught me anything, it's that Japan has little to no faith in PC gaming. Wanting FFXV on Steam and defending a bad port is synonymous to one another thanks to NIS.

MegaDooOooM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MegaDooOooM

@flashn00b: Well Bandai has already started to expand their business to PC Dragon ball Xenoverse and Naruto games

and there is also Agarest generations of war trilogy it's a port but it is a start i don't know the company's name behind agarest.

and there must be exclusives for consoles even if it's timed exclusive or else CONSOLES ARE DEAD

Well we are just hoping that the company will listen to it's customers for once, the game is really promising and i'm not planing to buy any console these 2 years.

Wish us luck we only want SQUARE ENIX to hear us.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By flashn00b

@MegaDooOooM: Agarest is from the creator of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

As for Bandai Namco, I would argue that to say that Tales would be on Steam on the basis of Naruto's sales performance would be synonymous to saying that FFXV could be on Steam due to the sales performance of Sleeping Dogs. We'll have to see if Steam Subscription 61325 is what people claim it to be. Otherwise, you can expect an overpriced free to play fighting game to decide the fate of Tales on Steam.

Anyways, i'm really hoping that FFXV hits Steam, though i'm expecting the FFXIII trilogy to decide its fate

mnm59501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mnm59501
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

I will only buy it for PC if it released for it. Otherwise, since I don't own a PS4 or XBONE, they will lose a sale with me. I hope they release it on PC, but if they don't it won't hurt my feelings. I didn't really like the FFXIII trilogy enough to hold my hopes up for this one. I also want them to release Type-0 HD on Vita or PC, otherwise I will not be buying that one. I also have decided that I will never pre-order a Final Fantasy game ever again, until I read the reviews and watch some gameplay videos of the final product. While the graphics previews I have seen for FFXV look very nice, they better not just focus on the graphics this time. This one better have a hell of a good plot and storyline, or I will NEVER buy it. Please release a copy on Steam, and please make it a Final Fantasy worth remembering for years to come!

MegaDooOooM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MegaDooOooM

@mnm59501: Wow no posts till now you really love this game to join us on our quest to bring FFXV to PC well we are still hoping that SQUARE ENIX will finally listen to us

mnm59501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mnm59501

@MegaDooOooM: Oh yes! I am one person who will not buy the "next gen" consoles. There are 0 games that I want right now for PS4 or XBONE. Eventually I will probably own a PS4, but I will probably try to find a good lightly used one in a pawn shop when they are $150 (like I did with PS3). If they bring it out on PC, and they really work to make the music and the story/plot excellent-It will be a day 1 purchase for me. Otherwise, never. Also, if the plot/story gets really good reviews and Square-Enix does a physical release through their online store, that item will become highly collectible (like a CIB copy of SNES FF3/6).

I really have my hopes up for this game-don't let me down again Square-Enix.

mnm59501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mnm59501

All those things that I mentioned above are a pretty tall order, when ordering from Square-Enix. I really hope they do it right.

climber207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 climber207
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts

I assume that the game is being develop on a pc environment, and they should consider pc as first priority now I this days majority of pc gamers own a modern and power full pc (even more power full than consoles) in my case I own a PS4 that I hardly use, play more often on my pc with better graphics and major options. So Final Fantasy XV on pc, yes in deed is a good way for SquareEnix to grow with pc gamers.

MegaDooOooM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MegaDooOooM

@climber207: Totaly agree but you already know Square Enix they are stubborn when it comes to PC

climber207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 climber207
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts

@MegaDooOooM: Yes I know but I hope is not going to take so long like FF XIII. How to make that they notes that ?

Avatar image for jefersoneuclide
JefersonEuclide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JefersonEuclide
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I'm not spending money in a console, and I just can't understand a 'console exclusive' game, since FFXV is being release for XOne AND PS4.

As I remember some players were successful when asking for a PC version of Dark Souls 1, even though it was a horrible port, they still released it, and later DS2 were there in good shape for PC, let's hope we can do the same with FFXV.

I don't know if I can post links to other websites here, but I've signed a petition for a PC version of FFXV, loof for it guys, lets hope it'll work.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 flashn00b

Lightning Returns should arrive in the coming months, so if we wish to prove our demand for FFXV on Steam, pre-ordering LR might be the most prudent move.

MegaDooOooM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MegaDooOooM

@flashn00b: Already did :D

YoDamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points