Will There Ever Be a Final Fantasy X Remake or a X-3 Sequel and Should there be?

Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Superman240706
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts
Man i certanly wish they done 7 8 and x remakes for the current gen consoles would look amazing ! :)...but this may never happend =(
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
Probably not, because the graphics wouldn't be so much of an improvement. There's just no need to remake X. In addition, it's still quite recent. 7 on the other hand had crappy, blocky graphics and Square knows that it would be a really smart move to do a remake (still wondering why they haven't yet, it would seriously roll in the cash) But before any of that, lets get 5 and 6 remade (pleeeeeeeease)
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

Yes, but not in a long time. The most recent FF to be remade was IV. Even VII isn't getting a remake for a while.

As for X-3... HELL TO THE **** NO! There should never be a sequel to X-2. :x

Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Superman240706

Yes, but not in a long time. The most recent FF to be remade was IV. Even VII isn't getting a remake for a while.

Gamer4Iife
lol :) yeah i agree VII And X Remakes would be good but not for now...even though im really desperate for it :( and for VIII
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
[QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

Superman240706

lol :) yeah i agree VII And X Remakes would be good but not for now...even though im really desperate for it :( and for VIII

nice pic of trunks man...VII and VIII remakes are a long way off, V however could be made far better, n id look forward to a VI remake, VIII im not so sure about, it doesnt have the storyline to contend with other rpgs to be worth a remake, IX could be turned into an ABSOLUTE EPIC with newer graphics(same as VII really)....X....no, the storyline is far to linear for a next gen console, and X-2 was an abomination...

sk84uhlivin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 sk84uhlivin
Member since 2009 • 1393 Posts
Isn't VII supposed to have a sequel anyway? If you watch the secret ending to Dirge of Cerberus you'll know what I mean.
Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Superman240706
[QUOTE="Superman240706"][QUOTE="Gamer4Iife"]

A_Fading_Scream

nice pic of trunks man...VII and VIII remakes are a long way off, V however could be made far better, n id look forward to a VI remake, VIII im not so sure about, it doesnt have the storyline to contend with other rpgs to be worth a remake, IX could be turned into an ABSOLUTE EPIC with newer graphics(same as VII really)....X....no, the storyline is far to linear for a next gen console, and X-2 was an abomination...

Thanks man :). Yeah i understand but it would be so cool to have updated clouds and squalls and a hi def yuna running around =0
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
There won't be any remake for FFX until PS10 at the earliest, if ever they will remake one.
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
FFX doesn't need a remake. It's not that old and the graphics and game play are great. There will likely never be a X-3. Not only was it received poorly the ending doesn't really offer much expansion. I wouldn't mind if they remaked FFVII. It was a great game but the lego like characters leaved much to be desired:P.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

There won't be any remake for FFX until PS10 at the earliest, if ever they will remake one.Fantasy_Gamer

PS10, haha. By then the graphics will probably look so real you'll crap your pants.

-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

Remake of VII will probably happen next 5 years.
Remake of X wont happen for while if at all.

And X-3? lol i love the hate X-2 gets, c'mon guys face it, it twas better than most RPG's and better than XII, people just hate on it cuz it didnt quite match up to X. but personally i would love an X-3.

Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Superman240706

Remake of VII will probably happen next 5 years.
Remake of X wont happen for while if at all.

And X-3? lol i love the hate X-2 gets, c'mon guys face it, it twas better than most RPG's and better than XII, people just hate on it cuz it didnt quite match up to X. but personally i would love an X-3.

-Phaz-
Yeah exactly WOW finally i found someone that acuatly like FFX-2 :) ok so it might not been better then X but what the heck i got 2 see Spira again :)
fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts
I would love a FFX-3 as well Phaz, but I doubt it will happen. Personally, I believe that SE is already working on a FFVII remake, but it still probably won't come out for a long time. I also believe that there will not be a FFX remake, the graphics aren't bad at all, especially the FMVs, so there is no need. I could see it ported onto a handheld in the future though.
Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Superman240706
FFX doesn't need a remake. It's not that old and the graphics and game play are great. There will likely never be a X-3. Not only was it received poorly the ending doesn't really offer much expansion. I wouldn't mind if they remaked FFVII. It was a great game but the lego like characters leaved much to be desired:P. siberian142
yeah the graphics wernt really appealing but a VII remake would be awsome aswell :)
Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Superman240706
I would love a FFX-3 as well Phaz, but I doubt it will happen. Personally, I believe that SE is already working on a FFVII remake, but it still probably won't come out for a long time. I also believe that there will not be a FFX remake, the graphics aren't bad at all, especially the FMVs, so there is no need.fffan9391
Yeah like i said FFX-2 Was decent so a X-3 would be great ! , yeah everyone seems to say that, the graphics aint bad and that but man i would really really really like to see a blu ray hi def quality yuna running around with tidus god that would be awsome mayb not now but they should 1 day or in the near future, because x was a really good success !