deactivated-5ff0d4f5c9395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5ff0d4f5c9395
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts
I personally am patial to Cecil, Edge, and Rydia... Cecil because he is the main character but mostly because he has a total change of morals. Edge... well Edge is a ninja and awesome therefore cool in my book. Rydia is one of the few FF characters that spends countless years in the game growing older and she shows it. Not only does she grow up but she turns into a mix of a Black Mage and a Summoner. What's not to love?
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Kain is cool! I just love the guy (not to mention, he is a Lancer/Dragoon). But my favorites ae the twins, Palom and Porom. I love their personality, and their sacrifice is one of the most touching scenes in FF... despite them being still a child.
chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 chaosmakerX
Member since 2006 • 4066 Posts

Kain, Rydia, and Yang for sure:D Kain is a bad@$$ dragoon with a complex which makes him totally cool:D (Much more than Cecil), Rydia is frickin HOT (adult form of course:P), and Yang was total pwnege with his martial arts skillz:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff0d4f5c9395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5ff0d4f5c9395

Kain is cool! I just love the guy (not to mention, he is a Lancer/Dragoon). But my favorites ae the twins, Palom and Porom. I love their personality, and their sacrifice is one of the most touching scenes in FF... despite them being still a child.Fantasy_Gamer

I know what you mean about Palom and Porom... When I first played FFIV (not knowing anything about GameFAQs) I spent hours on end trying to find the cure for their stone magic. Later I figured out it wasnt possible to do so unless you had it on the DS lol.

chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chaosmakerX

[QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]Kain is cool! I just love the guy (not to mention, he is a Lancer/Dragoon). But my favorites ae the twins, Palom and Porom. I love their personality, and their sacrifice is one of the most touching scenes in FF... despite them being still a child.Akbip

I know what you mean about Palom and Porom... When I first played FFIV (not knowing anything about GameFAQs) I spent hours on end trying to find the cure for their stone magic. Later I figured out it wasnt possible to do so unless you had it on the DS lol.

Actually, it's only possible in the GBA version:) and yah.... that was a pretty touching moment..... Also when Yang sacrifices himself was pretty sad too....

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

[QUOTE="Fantasy_Gamer"]Kain is cool! I just love the guy (not to mention, he is a Lancer/Dragoon). But my favorites ae the twins, Palom and Porom. I love their personality, and their sacrifice is one of the most touching scenes in FF... despite them being still a child.Akbip

Yeah. I did that, too! I returned to them at different points of the game thinking maybe I can cure them.

braindead_hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 braindead_hero
Member since 2004 • 1174 Posts
I really liked Rydia as she becomes so powerful later on in the game, as well as Palom and Porom mostly because they really made me chuckle and they sacrifice themselves for you
Ebi_Furya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#8 Ebi_Furya
Member since 2006 • 258 Posts
I have always been partial to monks so Yang would be one of my favorites (ACHOO!). I would have to say the twins next. I agree with what FG said about their sacrifice. They were so young, yet they were able to do that for the greater good. Very touching.
SteveCof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 SteveCof
Member since 2005 • 89 Posts
Rydia, Hands Down!!!!
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Kain and Dark Cecil are my favs
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Cecil and Kain. Both are brilliant characters
chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chaosmakerX

Kain, and Cecil when he's a dark knight, whent he turns into a paladin it ruined what I liked about him7CloudStrife7

I liked him alot better after he became a Paladin cuz all he seemed to do when he was a Dark Knight was whine about what a bad person he was:lol:

braindead_hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#14 braindead_hero
Member since 2004 • 1174 Posts
I didn't really like Kain and Cecil that much, Cecil just seemed like a whiney b**** and Kain was just an absolute nob
chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 chaosmakerX

I didn't really like Kain and Cecil that much, Cecil just seemed like a whiney b**** and Kain was just an absolute nobbraindead_hero

Are you kidding? Kain and Cecil are some of the best FF characters to date, what do you mean Kain was a noob? he owned:lol:

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 N8A

[QUOTE="braindead_hero"]I didn't really like Kain and Cecil that much, Cecil just seemed like a whiney b**** and Kain was just an absolute nobchaosmakerX

Are you kidding? Kain and Cecil are some of the best FF characters to date, what do you mean Kain was a noob? he owned:lol:

I don't know about best characters to date, but they are certainly way out of range of any "suck" category.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
[QUOTE="chaosmakerX"]

[QUOTE="braindead_hero"]I didn't really like Kain and Cecil that much, Cecil just seemed like a whiney b**** and Kain was just an absolute nobN8A

I don't know about best characters to date, but they are certainly way out of range of any "suck" category.

They are the best cahracters to date
-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

Rydia, when she comes back as an adult and is actually useful with good summons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5ff0d4f5c9395
Dark Cecil was an interesting character and did whine a lot but he had good reason. Paladin Cecil looked rather flamboyant and didn't necesarely fit what a paladin looks like (by what I think). However, that doesn't mean they were bad characters. At least they showed a realistic amount of emotion, unlike Edward...
chaosmakerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 chaosmakerX

Dark Cecil was an interesting character and did whine a lot but he had good reason. Paladin Cecil looked rather flamboyant and didn't necesarely fit what a paladin looks like (by what I think). However, that doesn't mean they were bad characters. At least they showed a realistic amount of emotion, unlike Edward... Akbip

lol, Edward was rediculas:lol: and useless in battle too:( What a spoony bard:lol: I personally liked how Cecil looked after he became a paladin.... That flamboyantness (not talking about personallity) is what alot of the newer FF characters are lacking.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5ff0d4f5c9395
I do believe some of the newer (past IV) could use some ridiculous flamboyant characters that no one will use, just for comic relief. FF5 (no character is worthless), FF6 (every character is pretty cool), FF7 (IMO cait sith was retarded and I still want to kill him because he's a traitor), FF8 (Selphie was kinda relief but not a bad character), FF9 (Currently Playing), FFX (Everyone is freakin awesome), FFXI (didn't play), FFXII (I didn't get a good feel for some of the characters... the development for some of them sucked...).... So, yes I agree with you. We need some more funny characters... I don't think flamboyancy is needed. If we wanted that they could just add Michael Jackson.
mfouad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#22 mfouad
Member since 2005 • 1636 Posts
kain and dark cecil r my favarite and awesome fighters!!
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts
Edge, Rydia and Kain. :D
Sty_ether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 Sty_ether
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Cecil,for sure.Those last final fantasy heroes are so...emo
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 N8A

kain and dark cecil r my favarite and awesome fighters!!mfouad

I'm with you on this. felt bad for kain though.

Shygirlfrumfl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 Shygirlfrumfl
Member since 2007 • 962 Posts
I like Kain and Rydia they are so cool and tough! 8)