Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

Ok, I posted this on the FFX board but I know there are alot of professionals here as well.

Heres the problem I have noticed, which has probably been spotted before

Irift knows Nul-blaze
Shiva knows Nul-frost (or watever its called)
Ixion knows Nul-shock

Why is this weird? because they are useless. If a fire spell is cast on Irift, Irift is healed with the same situations for Shiva and Ixion (blizzard heals shiva, thunder heals Ixion)

What are the points of these spells, why did SS put them there...? all they do is make the damage do 0 when most if not all people would like having fire spells hit their Irifts etc.

Iakovos5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Iakovos5
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts
You make a valid point Flipyap28, Having not played FFX in years I could really give you a legit explanation, I do remember Bahamut having all the Nuls and that came in handy but I really don't know why those guys did, unless, and I don;t remember this happening, if you cast it while you had the aeon out then the whole party had it cast on them??? I don't think so, nevertheless strange...
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
Probably because that's their signature element. You can always teach them the other spells Nuls though, although they aren't to useful.
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts

Ok some one answered this on the FFX boards, basically if you use them and you are attacked, for the price of not being healed instead you get your overdrive up which I suppose can be pretty useful when using aeons against weak monsters of it's element.