lilmurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lilmurfer
Member since 2006 • 736 Posts

The topis sounded SOS like. But i'm actually fustrated right now. I've spent hours going to different websites on info on how to get to the Secret area behind the chocohbo ranch in final fantasy X-2. Spent hours following many ways to get there and i still can't get there (or maybe i misunderstood the walkthru.) I really need someone explain to me at the simplest level, how the hell i'm supposed to get to the Secret area

sig

jstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jstrife
Member since 2008 • 720 Posts
did you try mycheats?
Genesis1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Genesis1812
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts
What is in this area, I cant remember this from when i played it.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

First, be sure you're on Chapter 5. Next, the secret dungeon (Ruin Depths) are pretty much located right under your nose: the entrance is in the back end of the Chocobo Ranch. It's getting the entrance to show up that's the trick. You need to send out 3 chocobos of each level on treasure hunts. It doesn't matter which locations you send them to, as long as 3 chocobos of each level get dispatched and come back. (You can also dispatch the same chocobo 3 times.) Once you've sent out the last group, return to the Ranch and Clasko will tell Yuna about the hidden area of the Ruins.

lilmurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lilmurfer

first of all this hint was like the first i saw on gamefaqs.com. Second, what do you mean by each chocobo. Is it that i've gotta dispatch 3 lv.1 and them all of em return, all the way to lv. 5 or it's somethin else?

sig

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fantasy_Gamer

Well, I just quoted it from a website, but it's not from GameFAQs... just so happened that I was already so sleepy last night when I saw your post... before I went to bed so I am too lazy already to type any word.

Anyway, it's been almost more than half a decade since I last played X-2, but iirc, yeah, you have to send 3 level 1s, 3 level 2s and so on, but the guy I quoted said you can just send and resend the same chocobo of a particular level 3x and it will still work... That, I am not sure.

Genesis1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Genesis1812
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts
I remember this now, I was too bored by the game to bother with the extra dungeons.
lilmurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lilmurfer

ahh, it's all too troublesome. Like i hav bad luck, spent hours catching chocobos and out of 20 caught chocobos, only 2 of em could lv up to 5. Then again mayb i should try the strategy the leader said of usin one chocobo 3 times. But wait, it would take a helluva time. Ohh what should i do, what should i do.

sig

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fantasy_Gamer
It's all about waiting. :P I know it is annoying.