Supakilla_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Supakilla_2004
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts
I just finished watching Advent Children Complete, and now I plan on playing Dirge of Cerberus. I was just wondering is the compilation complete?
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#2 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
I just finished watching Advent Children Complete, and now I plan on playing Dirge of Cerberus. I was just wondering is the compilation complete?Supakilla_2004
I don't think so , judging from the Secret Ending of Dirge of Cerberus. Well , I won't get too much into it , it'd ruin the surprise :P
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

It should be. How many games based on FFVII are there? The original, Dirge of Cereberus, Crisis Core, Before Crisis (I don't really know if that's a game or not, but it's still an add-on to the FFVII story), and then there's the movie (Advent Children).

Seriously, until square ends up making compilations like this for all the other games in the main FF series, the FFVII story shouldn't be continued.

Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts
God, I hope it's over. Most of the games in the compilation are half-assed attempts at games, and it angers me that the fans eat 'em up.
-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts
my guess there trying (in a long-winded attempt) of building hype of remake FFVII, that will be coming within next 3 years (Id be willing to bet my lifes earnings) so until you see that, i guess its not over.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Yeah. All those and the upcoming FFVII-themed games are geared towards giving more hype to a futute FFVII remake.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
oh man the thoughts of an FFVII remake are just mindblowing... HOW ARE THEY GOING TO REINTERPRET CLOUD'S CROSSDRESSING MOMENT IN CG?!?!?
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
^ That's going to be a very funny scene. :lol:
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#9 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts
^ That's going to be a very funny scene. :lol:Fantasy_Gamer
I'm more worried about how their going to reinterpret the part when Don starts to have the hots for him in their private room.
Kimina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Kimina
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

I can't wait to see the gold saucer remastered :) and The Snowboard minigame.. Hopefully they still make that little moogle throw a table at you still when you smash his igloo on accident. Also.. can't forget the Tifa slapping fight :P ... Okay I think Its time to bust out the PS1 and go through it all again.

EthAnDRake72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EthAnDRake72
Member since 2010 • 132 Posts

I'd love to see a remake as long as it feels the same and the main "remake" sections are in the graphical department because that is the only thing that needs updating. And voice acting.

Also, what about how FFX ties in with FVII? So basically FFX and FFX-2 are part of the compilation in a way too. For those of you that this confuses. I read somewhere that it was hinted at in FFX-2 that the character named Shinra in that game would go on to create the Shinra Corporation which would lead to FFVII a few hundred years after FFX-2. supposedly...

Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts

I'd love to see a remake as long as it feels the same and the main "remake" sections are in the graphical department because that is the only thing that needs updating. And voice acting.

EthAnDRake72

Are you kidding? The current translation is horrible, and needs a complete overhaul.

Kimina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Kimina
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

Also, what about how FFX ties in with FVII? So basically FFX and FFX-2 are part of the compilation in a way too. For those of you that this confuses. I read somewhere that it was hinted at in FFX-2 that the character named Shinra in that game would go on to create the Shinra Corporation which would lead to FFVII a few hundred years after FFX-2. supposedly...

EthAnDRake72

I didn't hear about that.. but then again I never been a huge Fan of FFX-2.. I knew FFXII was linked to the same world as the Tactic games.. But I Cannot make the link between FFX and FFVII.. I guess its something to research about. *puts on detective hat and glasses*

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
[QUOTE="EthAnDRake72"]

Kimina

I didn't hear about that.. but then again I never been a huge Fan of FFX-2.. I knew FFXII was linked to the same world as the Tactic games.. But I Cannot make the link between FFX and FFVII.. I guess its something to research about. *puts on detective hat and glasses*

yeah I think that's pure speculation and just can't bring myself to believe it unless i hear it from a press conference with nomura himself :P

it's probably just like the reuse of the name Cid in every FF game. They just decided to reuse a name. not uncommon. 

EthAnDRake72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EthAnDRake72
Member since 2010 • 132 Posts
true, true