DarkKnight957

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 DarkKnight957
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts
I was thinking if they ever remake ff7 what would be some cool stuff they could put in and i came up with a few ideas, they are as follows: -In golden saucer i would like to see an area where you can go watch all the movies from the game.(FF-X) -Theres alot they can do with Golden Saucer, they could have ton more mini games(not a big concern, but nice to have there.) i was think about the moggle game they have in 7 where you gotta get it to fly. something around those but alot funner :D Maybe something like a in-game RPG arcade game, useing moggles! lol......yea. -maybe when Cloud get to a high enough Level he can have the ability to use two swords at once, jsut like in Advent Children. -They most likey will do this(most remakes do) they will add a whole diffrent continent, with who know what to do. -Over all i would like to be achived after the main story is completed. Those were some of my ideas, i would to hear of your ideas. :D
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
My idea is for them to not do one at all..lol
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#3 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts

maybe when Cloud get to a high enough Level he can have the ability to use two swords at once, jsut like in Advent Children.

that would be nice to see, he will be like Sora now if that happends.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Include a Music and Movie Materia... (Just like the Music and Movie Spheres in FFX)
Shadow_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Shadow_Edge
Member since 2004 • 366 Posts
I wanna play the Fort Condor mini-game at Gold Saucer! Why didn't they include it in the Gold Saucer? There's this set of machines in Wonder square that doesn't do anything (on the left to the entrance to the area with the motorbike minigame).
Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kefkamania05
Member since 2005 • 7537 Posts
More Limit Breaks for Cait Sith.

More snowboarding levels.

Extra dungeon, possibly where you fight famous FF bosses (that cave on the way to the Forgotten Capital is a good candidate).
DarkKnight957

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DarkKnight957
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts
yeah, all those machines do nothing there, they can put those to good use :P i like the Famous boss battle idea. I remember theres a mode in the snowboarding game where you, you hit a balloon and goes into a super fast mode, and i forgot how to do that, but it was awsome. Good ideas tho i like them :D
duffman5027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 duffman5027
Member since 2003 • 1032 Posts

id say they should add another continent with extremly strong opponents so when you are leveling up at high levels the battles are some what entertaining.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Include a break damage and break HP limit materia.

Shadow_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shadow_Edge
Member since 2004 • 366 Posts
How about independent materias that give effects apart from stat boosts?

Like Drain 10/20/30/40/50% HP/MP per attack, unstackable or Chance to ignore enemy attack: 1/2/3/4/5%, stackable. I've done stuff like these, inventing materia.
sringangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 sringangel
Member since 2004 • 255 Posts
Talk about the bike game, I wanna play it in a more "detailed" graphic enviroment. Imagine controlling Cloud when he is fighting in the highway. :D
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#12 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts
the problem that i have with this remake is that it would destroy the original.
Plankton360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Plankton360
Member since 2006 • 448 Posts
i like the idea of movie viewing, but i think they should keep the game exactly as it was but with new and improved graphics. I mean the game itself was the closest thing to perfection ive ever played. 
zero_cool098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zero_cool098
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
i dont really care i just want a remake of the actual game.....i cant find it in any videogame stores and i heard its really good....even though i find one in ebay id like to play it with good graphics
Inf3rnus88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Inf3rnus88
Member since 2005 • 572 Posts
Well, I'd like to see some nice voice-acting. Hopefully, they nail the voice-acting in Advent Children, when it is released here, and can hire them back for the remake, (if there will be one that is). I would like to see some new mini-games, perhaps some new features on the world map and "a lot" of backstory. The final fantasy VII plot was great; but I think some added backstory, (you know behind the scenes), would add a lot of value to the storyline. In particular, the events that transpired at Nimbleheim.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#16 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

do you think square will give the fans what they want.

well, as long as they get everything ffvii out of the way so we can look forward to ffxiii.

zero_cool098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zero_cool098
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
as long as we let them now that we want it....theyll do it....more money for them rite?