DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 DRUNK_CANADIAN
Member since 2005 • 1972 Posts

Rumour hasit that a demo will soon be out for PSP, it is speculated that the release may be available in North America, and that it is to be released by the end of the year

Thoughts anyone>? ....I think this demo will be teh ownage,..I want it now

If you got any additional info plz post it in this thread or PM me

ThX

-weezer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 -weezer-
Member since 2006 • 1895 Posts
I can't wait! I wonder if it's going to downloadable....
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DRUNK_CANADIAN
how else would they make it??

You dont think they will make it a UMD? do ya?

Making it downloadable would make the most sense, hwoever whether we will have access to it in North America is a different story
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
this would give my psp some much needed play time
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#5 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
yup. Right now my PSP is just kinda collecting dust :(
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DRUNK_CANADIAN
my friends play my PSP morethan I do.....for me its just a MP3 right now... I NEED GOOD RPGS (3D graphics plz :P )
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Amnesiac23
yeah, I play Lumines a lot, but other than that there aren't many good games, especially RPGs :( very sad
-weezer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -weezer-

Making it downloadable would make the most sense, hwoever whether we will have access to it in North America is a different storyDRUNK_CANADIAN
Well, they made Gangs of London and Killzone UMD demos. Had to order 'em from Sony's website.
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Amnesiac23
I need to set up an online account (not sure how it works...)
DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DRUNK_CANADIAN
ur askign the wrong guy lol, i hav no clue
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Amnesiac23
lol It seems like it would cost a lot.... :P I don't have any money, so that's out of the question if it costs a lot
Axe_336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 Axe_336
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts

yeah, I play Lumines a lot, but other than that there aren't many good games, especially RPGs :( very sad Amnesiac23

Valkyrie Profile!  Also I heard that Loco Roco is fun...  Also "WorkTimeFun" looks incredibly entertaining.  Also there are some collections that look fairly entertaining like the Sega one.

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Amnesiac23
lol I dont have any money for Valkyrie Profile right now. And Loco Roco was fun but short.
-weezer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -weezer-

[QUOTE="Amnesiac23"]yeah, I play Lumines a lot, but other than that there aren't many good games, especially RPGs :( very sad Axe_336

Valkyrie Profile!  Also I heard that Loco Roco is fun...  Also "WorkTimeFun" looks incredibly entertaining.  Also there are some collections that look fairly entertaining like the Sega one.

I heard that Work Time Fun is the most retarded game ever. That's just what I've heard...
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Amnesiac23
lol yeah, heard that as well... probley takes a special person to play that :P Anyway, I just realized how off topic we are whoops
Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 Headbanger88
Member since 2004 • 5023 Posts

Making it downloadable would make the most sense, hwoever whether we will have access to it in North America is a different storyDRUNK_CANADIAN

The solution! Create an account saying you live in Japan and bingo! It works pretty easy on the Xbox Live, and I'm not sure on how Sony's service works.
Axe_336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17 Axe_336
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts
[QUOTE="Axe_336"]

[QUOTE="Amnesiac23"]yeah, I play Lumines a lot, but other than that there aren't many good games, especially RPGs :( very sad -weezer-

I heard that Work Time Fun is the most retarded game ever. That's just what I've heard...

Hey, all I know is that I saw a video preview for it, and in that preview were such activities as:  A game where you chop wood but can accidently chop a bunny, snipe people with happy bullets that seem to make them bleed tiny happiness hearts and dance around, and many amazing other tasks.  Also I'm a huge proponent of the "Random Japanese Game" genre.

DRUNK_CANADIAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DRUNK_CANADIAN
[QUOTE="-weezer-"][QUOTE="Axe_336"]

[QUOTE="Amnesiac23"]yeah, I play Lumines a lot, but other than that there aren't many good games, especially RPGs :( very sad Axe_336

Hey, all I know is that I saw a video preview for it, and in that preview were such activities as:  A game where you chop wood but can accidently chop a bunny, snipe people with happy bullets that seem to make them bleed tiny happiness hearts and dance around, and many amazing other tasks.  Also I'm a huge proponent of the "Random Japanese Game" genre.

ROFL So dumb...

But on with the bad news....the game is only available in Japenese (demo) from what my sources tell me :(.... I wonder if we can still get it though....

Avatar image for sephirothrulez9
sephirothrulez9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19 sephirothrulez9
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
dude..if they come out with a demo....omg its gonna be ownage...the demo is gonna be way more popular than any other psp game =P ( MGS might hold a candle to it but thats about it, or maybe FFT ....)
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Amnesiac23
yeah, like was said before, not much going on with the PSP right now. It's very sad.