InFAmOuS_InSAnE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 InFAmOuS_InSAnE
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
ok so i got fallout 3 last week and iv been trying it and dont get me wrong i like it but its way to hard so iv came to the conclusion that i think im doing something wrong if you have any tips please share them with me i really want to be able to enjoy this game but i cant if i keep getting killed
gunslinger024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2 gunslinger024
Member since 2012 • 252 Posts

First of all go into the settings were you can change the difficulty setting to easy or very easy, second don't go around killing everyone you see, only kill people or creatures that are already attacking you, and last I recommend looking through the Fallout 3 user manual to learn the basics about combat.

Avatar image for InFAmOuS_InSAnE
InFAmOuS_InSAnE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 InFAmOuS_InSAnE
allright thanks
s1p3r187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 s1p3r187
It gets easier as you level up. Be sure your tag skills are medicine, science and guns. Those will help the most in terms of leveling up. If science not so important then go to speech. Kay bro.
Vozlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Vozlov
Member since 2011 • 1508 Posts

The first 5-10 levels are the most difficult. Further down the line you should find it easier, which in itself is strange considering games are usually have an increase in difficulty as they progress.

You should try playing it on very hard. Damn.

CaptainHB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By CaptainHB
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Look at your guns, and look at the DAM Icon. The gun with the most damage is the one I suggest you specialize in most.