POST-race Press Release - BATracing Championship

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aloushi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 aloushi87
Member since 2003 • 2515 Posts
Hi everyone,
this thread will be used to post all your POST-race Press Release for all races!

Please write the name of the race eacht time; so that everyone can keep track. :)

jamie_w_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2 jamie_w_91
Member since 2004 • 4045 Posts
Well I could post a Post Race Press Release but I am pretty sure the guys at Gamespot might find somewords offencive. That Race was Mine! McHenry is on the list lol!
aloushi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aloushi87
Well I could post a Post Race Press Release but I am pretty sure the guys at Gamespot might find somewords offencive. That Race was Mine! McHenry is on the list lol!jamie_w_91

I can't blame you!
LOL! :D
sifo_Dyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 sifo_Dyas
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Now now Jamie!! Its not my fault you took a lunge at me!lol  Its nice to see a renault with a DNF anyway!
jamie_w_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#5 jamie_w_91
Member since 2004 • 4045 Posts
Now now Jamie!! Its not my fault you took a lunge at me!lol  Its nice to see a renault with a DNF anyway!sifo_Dyas
Wtf? I've finished one race this season! and I had tried to pass you since the first corner, the sensible driver wouldn't have caused an accident
mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 mjk1
Member since 2003 • 10309 Posts

mjk1: i am happy that i am p1 but dissapointed with the race cos we could have had p1 and p2 but due to a collision we couldnt

aloushi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 aloushi87

MAGNY COURS PRESS RELEASE: Ali, Mclaren Mercedes
"
This was one of the most exciting races for me. I knew that I had to come up with a good strate  if I wanted to win the race, and so we worked hard to come up with the best strategy. After the second pit stop, my car was light and fast and in the last 3 laps I was faster than Watson's Renault car and I managed to pass him. It was very exciting to win the race in the last 3 laps, but it wasn't luck only but also smart strategy! We're back in action and we're going to be even stronger next race."
SMUboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 SMUboi
Member since 2004 • 474 Posts
We have found a great solution for the setup problems experienced at the beginning of the season, but now the Renault team will look forward to fight for the podium in every round and we will be able to win a race soon.  Now, we will need to adjust our strategy and see if we finish like this good position.