davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Way too much hype, it plays just like halo and borderlands, which is fine but they promised an epic new game title. I thought they would have really outdone themselves but grahically it just looks cartoony, not much depth, you cant fly any vehicles, the maps are rather small, I laughed when bungie guys were all butt hurt over people saying it was too small the beta is a good chunk of what you can explore....thats pathetically sad considering how long they have been working on this game...

Yeah sorry Bungie but you fail to impress me, in fact the last time you have truly impressed me was in halo 3 but lets be honest...Halo was a great generic game I love it to this day due to vast amount of fond memories but you clearly nowhere near triple A stuff anymore Hereo Kojima deserves that honor now, or honestly has for a good while.

Basically an over hyped game, they still refuse to put destructive environments in their games, realistic blood and gore, and large scale combat.

Passing this until it's gone way down in price. The alpha was fun for a bit but I always felt alone in the game even with people on it no one chats, or really works as a team, also the 20 level cap...I reached 8 fairly quickly...game is gonna turn stale soon after release and not to mention this is gonna be one of those games where they just release dlc after dlc over and over to make up for the small content it started out with which is something I refuse to get into, I rarely buy dlc shouldn't ever have to rely on it.

andraki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 andraki
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Of course people don't chat & work as a team.

These developers think there's a great big community out there waiting to be brought together.

All there is, is a bunch of stupid annoying kids that really irritate me. I'll do my social interacting in the real world thanks.

NeoMorph1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 NeoMorph1
Member since 2003 • 39 Posts

@davidsworld3: Comments like this make me laugh. We have only seen a small portion of the game in the beta... it was just so they could test their systems.

Wait until people have played the full game to see whether it really is small. The beta is like being shown one room in a mansion and saying the whole thing sucks. All you have seen is the storeroom and you base your views on what you see there.

Personally I thought I was going to hate the game and even after playing it for a while I was going "meh"... but then I started unlocking a bunch of stuff (even after the level 8 cap). It just became fun. So much so that I really have hated the wait for the full game launch.

BradSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 BradSparrow
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Give it a chance. You mentioned and compared it to two outstanding games.

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts

The game seems very underwhelming thus far. I too was expecting an epic new type of game never done before. At least that's how Bungie hyped it. I've been seeing a lot of gameplay stuff online and it feels just like Halo. What really would've been awesome would have been real-time exploration using your ships. As in hop in and fly anywhere you want. Go to the moon, Mars, Venus, whatever, but actually get to fly there. The way it works is you go into a lobby type screen and you choose your destination. Then boom you're there. That wasn't the space adventure I wanted.

It definitely looks fun though so I will check it out, just not at retail prices. I'm sure it'll hit in the $30 range by the time Black Friday rolls around.

rjbejarano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 rjbejarano
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi!

I just signed the petition "Bungie Studios: Add Optional Proximity, Fireteam, Zone, Clan and PvP team voice chat to their game Destiny" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/bungie-studios-add-optional-proximity-fireteam-zone-clan-and-pvp-team-voice-chat-to-their-game-destiny?recruiter=129786825&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Thanks!

ExtremeWealth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ExtremeWealth
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

Destiny is extremely disappointing to me. After playing for 2 days, I am starting to hate this game. Seriously thinking of selling it.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Yeah game sucks. I ended up buying it but of course it's stupid. Very little content, terrrible story, horrible communication system I just want to be able to talk to people that join in on the missions and stuff.

No team work, graphics are fine but nothing special, already done with this game. 5/10

Oh and I keep getting booted to the menue in the middle of a mission it's not on my end.