GunEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 GunEye
Member since 2005 • 1628 Posts

Drawing from & Sheathing to a scabbard. Cuz there is nothing cooler and more badass than drawing your sword with style and hearing the metalic *shwing* when facing a horde of enemies. Or sheathing your bloody sword back with style after slaying a massive boss.

Ialways thought it was unrealistic and silly that the weapon are drawn from your pockets, and never get bloodstains.

GunEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 GunEye
Member since 2005 • 1628 Posts

OH and add Flails!!

Nothing spells out dark-fantasy-medieval combat more than a flail!

I can't believe the developers forgot about this weapon. Basically no video game used it, it's about damn time.

Clownbabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Clownbabby
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Fix the pathing issues, add real physics, real gravity. Surfaces need friction. Characters need to be able to grab ledges when they fall (to an extent). No lvl 200+ NG+++++++ supreme grand master should fall to his death because he stepped on a frictionless mound of land and got sucked into a black hole.
Dang_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Dang_Man
Member since 2013 • 53 Posts
NO SIR, WHAT YOUR SUGGESTING IS TO TAKE AWAY WHAT MAKES Dark Souls SPECIAL
Dang_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Dang_Man
Member since 2013 • 53 Posts
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS EVERY TIME YOU BEAT NEW GAME + YOU OBTAIN A SPECIAL ITEM
jeffdee107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 jeffdee107
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

The only thing I can think of is improving the graphics.  Which is supposed to take place with DS2.  Game play overall is superb. 

jeffdee107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 jeffdee107
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I just do NOT want them to make a Skyrim game.  Too many of those. Make it rewarding...and challenging...that's all, at the end of the day!

zenstrata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zenstrata
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I want an ending sequence that lives up to the rest of the game. Give me some sort of a 3 or 5 minute end scene that actually explains something. 15 seconds showing something like me burning up, is just not good enough.
DARKMASTER117A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DARKMASTER117A
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I would just like to be able to see and connect to my friends easier. Maybe make the Join in Progress option actually work.
goose_juice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 goose_juice
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts

Actual combos. Not just a tiny handful of moves per wep like the first game.

themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
Makes some weapons that can actually at least come close to the Katana, seriously the Katana is so OP, it's not even funny. If straight swords are slower and have less reach, then make them at least hit with more damage than Katanas.
GameYakuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 GameYakuza
Member since 2012 • 242 Posts

fresh from the beta:

-pathing issues: sadly not fixed, and worse than ever. A sword swing might be enough to make an enemy fall from a cliff, then send you to your death as well

-improving the graphics: yes and no. the graphics are a bit more defined and detailed, but it's mostly the framerate that makes a complete difference. No more lag, smooth combat, even with a lot of enemies.

-combos: nope. just one combo per weapon, performed by mashing buttons.

Supersayian007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Supersayian007
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts

NEXT GEN.......!!!!!

MikeFlavaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14  Edited By MikeFlavaz
Member since 2011 • 188 Posts

#1 improvement for me is to nerf the crap out of backstabs and ripostes. Dark souls combat is simply amazing. Pvp would be much more epic if they seriously nerf cheap tactics like backstabbing. I've read a few things that allude to that. There was something about being able to stop the backstab at a certain point or possibly do some sort of reversal. But, I can't be sure about that. If you think about it logically, it makes no sense either. How can you take a sword to the face 3-4 times and still be ninja flipping all over the place, yet a backstab basically insta kills you? Kinda dumb and really ruins pvp in dark souls. dark souls pvp is amazing at times because of the many different builds you can bring to the table but also because the mechanics of blocking, dodging and attacking just feel so perfect. Yet, all that goes out the window with backstabs and ripostes. As said, I'm certain they didn't something to "nerf" them, but I'm willing to bet dark souls ii pvp will still consist of backstab fishing.

kimyowhmanchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By kimyowhmanchit
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

this game is a joke..there is no way to be a GOTY..whats wrong with you all?

are you blind

Bhemont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Bhemont
Member since 2005 • 1701 Posts

@kimyowhmanchit: Sorry, but, GOTY is a joke. And so are your juvenile comments tbh.