Captain_Swosh69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Captain_Swosh69
Member since 2005 • 1012 Posts

to get these achievement, do u need to get all the spells then shoot those spells atleast once?

ZDragonLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 ZDragonLord
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

no, just collect them. warning, chaos fireball/wrath/bountiful sun need tier 3 in blood and sentinel covies (500 kills each covie). Or you can go to NG+++ (4th play through) to buy them…lol

Lyrebon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Lyrebon
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

I know the guide says NG+++ but I'm hearing a lot of talk that it's actually NG++ that Chancellor Wellager sells you the covenant spells.

Here's what I could find: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693331-dark-souls-ii/68831267

I think the guide may have misprinted NG+++ in reference to the third play-through, not the fourth. Also, you apparently have to have the King's Ring for him to sell anything.

ZDragonLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ZDragonLord

Alright, a friend of mine got to NG++ and just walked in the front door of the castle, talked to Wellanger, and got all 3 spells. In process of proving this now, might be done late thursday, will post the findings.

Lyrebon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lyrebon

Nice, be good to hear your experience. I'm late-game NG+ at the moment - silly life keeps getting in the way.

I bet they're expensive too, but I doubt that's a problem when I'm sitting on 300k souls xD

ZDragonLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZDragonLord

As promised, took MUCH less time than I thought! I got to Dragleic Castle on NG+2 (third cycle or NG++) and Wellenger HAD THE THREE SPELLS! I now happily have the Dark Soul achievement :p

Admitingly, DS1 took me 2.5 years to finish (due to a mix of glitches/bad builds/inexperience, not rage quitting) this one took me 2.5 weeks, lol!

Lyrebon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lyrebon

Huzzah! You, sir, are a champion. Thanks for confirming that.