Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 soul-reaper005
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello All,
I am currently level 103 in Huntsman Copse (just before the Skeleton Lords). I am using a Bastard Sword +5 and my current stats stand as follows:
Vigor - 15
Endurance- 26
Vitality - 15
Str - 33
Dex - 30
Faith - 5
Attn - 6
Int-7
Adaptability - 18
I am focusing on mainly str/dex build (fast roll), and I am currently planning to take str upto 40 and then attribute points to vigor and adaptability. What do you guys think?
Cyrona3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Cyrona3
Member since 2008 • 43 Posts

I'm no expert but I would say if you plan on keeping the Bastard Sword then all those points into Dex are not going to pay off for you, I think

Also boost your Attunement to 10 to earn a slot, having Pyro might come in handy if you upgrade your flame

soul-reaper005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By soul-reaper005

@Cyrona3: Well I dont plan to keep the bastard for awful long but until i find something really good.

Cyrona3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Cyrona3

I'm in the same boat , my BS is +8 And i've yet to find anything better, even the Boss Weapons as they take super rare Dragon Bones to upgrade, shame cos some of them look amazing (Bone Scythe <3)

soul-reaper005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 soul-reaper005

@Cyrona3: oh really, in that case i might stick with bastard sword till substantial portion of the game unless i find something better or until i get bored using it. the reason I wanted to put 30 in dex is because i am also looking for a good bow.

Cyrona3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cyrona3

@soul-reaper005: The DragonRider bow is good, does Magic Damage, and uses low Dex, I only use bows for pulling mobs or cheap sniping

I've just earned my third Great Soul using the BS so its a pretty solid sword