Jasper_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Jasper_73
Member since 2011 • 51 Posts

Hi I am new to this game and as I have downloaded it I have no manual. I have reached "undead burg" I think its called. I keep seeing these white donut icons pop up. Its not the same as the when you target an enemy, but similar and usually on the ground. Anybody know what this is?

Jasper_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jasper_73

Oh and one more question.. I seem to pick up loads of bits of armour and weapons. Do i get to sell these at all, or do the merchants only deal in souls? just wondering whether to keep or drop the stuff I dont need.

Lostlight88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Lostlight88
Member since 2014 • 44 Posts

I got your answers. For the first question, those rings indicate that someone else has used a Miracle spell at that spot. If you stand near that circle and also use a Miracle, it becomes more potent.

Second question. That's just junk. Unfortunately, you cannot sell items in this game. Only buy. The merchant close to you sells a "bottomless box" to you for a 1000 souls and you can dump all that junk you dont need in there. Always keep materials though.

Lostlight88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lostlight88

If you need help with a boss, feel free to contact me: Torva_Messorem88. I'm on ps3

Jasper_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jasper_73

Thanks for the info most appreciated. :-) I am on 360... so not sure if contacting cross platform works?

Lostlight88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lostlight88

nope, that wont work. but should be plenty online activity. at least on ps3 there is. still can regurlarly summon helpers. i cant vouch for 360 though. for help with the taurus demon, you'll find the signs on top of the little building that holds the wooden shield, just outside the bonfire room. and for the gargoyles you find them where there are 3 hollow soldiers, 2 with sword&shield and 1 with crossbow. just be sure youre in human form or you wont see them.