waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

User Lists: 0

#1 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
"arrive early, quatities limited". just a heads up for you Skylanders fans out there.
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 someNONSENSE
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. As that is tomorrow, I may there on my lunch break.. Though I think I read somewhere that Activision plans on making all Skylanders easy to find and well stocked by the end of the year. It doesn't hurt to get some of the legendary ones while I can though :)
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 someNONSENSE
What is the difference between the regular characters and the Legendary characters? If you already have Trigger Happy, are you getting anything special if you get Legendary Trigger Happy? Do the Legendary characters have special abilities?
pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 pikadeth
Member since 2004 • 1020 Posts
Aside from the paint job the main difference are the stats. The legends are a little more powerful. The mostly exist because Toys R Us wanted an exclusive. I use mine as an excuse to get both sets of abilities available to the characters. Oh... and they also trade in for a lot and GameStop. Yes, you can trade them in now. Legendary Trigger Happy trades in for $10 on his own. Regular Trigger Happy is worth 50 cents.
someNONSENSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 someNONSENSE
Thanks for the info. So its safe to say that you don't have the complete Skylanders collection unless you have the Legendary characters as well.
pikadeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 pikadeth
Member since 2004 • 1020 Posts

Thanks for the info. So its safe to say that you don't have the complete Skylanders collection unless you have the Legendary characters as well.someNONSENSE

Yes. The official 37 include the legendaries and Dark Spyro.Â