Skaven_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Skaven_King
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts

Well there went the last of my spending money for the month, but I get paid soon! But they didn't cost much. $4.95 for Ninja Gaiden 1, $7.95 for Ninja Gaiden 2, and $12.95 for Ninja Gaiden 3. In the past I've beaten Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2, but I never owned 3. Sooo....now I must prepare myself for the sheer torture of dying repeatedly to beat Ninja Gaiden 3 :lol:

Anyway, good games. Glad I have them back in my collection! I think next I'll work on the Castlevania series for my collection.

inkwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 inkwolf
Member since 2003 • 1159 Posts

Awesome Skaven! Those are great games.

I played all the Ninja Gaiden games back in the day, but despite my best efforts, I could never beat any of them! I successfully fought my way to Jaquio at the very end several times, but just couldn't beat the little %$!@#.

I had the exact same problem with the first NES TMNT game. I could always get to the very end, but lost out on Shredder all the time. Come to think of it, the same thing goes for Blaster Master on the NES. Got to the last boss all the time; still havn't seen the ending (of my own doing).

I need to try these games out again; I think my abilites have markedly improved since those days. My greatest video game accomplishment has probably been completing Shinobi on the PS2. Good grief that last boss was a pain in the butt. If I can do that, I should be able to finish all those old NES games.

Anyway, I'm not trying to brow-beat you here Skaven, but in the future you may want to post your new game purchases in the New Aquisitions, Volume 2 thread. :)  Just a friendly little heads-up.

Skaven_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Skaven_King
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts
Ooh!! Hey cool thanks for pointing out the New Acquisitions thread! I will definitely post there in the future! :)
inkwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 inkwolf
Member since 2003 • 1159 Posts

No problem, Skaven.

May I also wish good fortune upon your mission to expand your collection of classic games.  It is a noble quest, indeed!

Avatar image for waflerevolution
waflerevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 121

#5 waflerevolution
Member since 2004 • 10598 Posts
thanks again I.W. and grats onthe booty S.K.!
usagi704

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 usagi704
Member since 2003 • 2058 Posts
Ninja Gaiden was one of my favorite series from the NES days. Haven't played any of the new ones yet, but I plan on doing just that with Ninja Gaiden Sigma next year.