ThatOneDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 ThatOneDork
Member since 2013 • 37 Posts

This is not a troll or a COD hate post, actually it's quite the opposite.

I have played the title for myself and as one Call of Duty player to another, do NOT buy this game for current gen.

The game's multiplayer on the PS3/360 has already been hacked, with real time editors for both consoles and XP lobbies for both. That's even before the game is available to the public.

The visuals alone are poorly done because much of the major effects and the ideal resolution itself were held on to for the PS4/X1. As an effect, even smaller visual things such as grenade explosions are non-existent because the PS3/360 cannot handle the particle effects that were placed in the game.

It's almost as if they made the current generation version low quality in order to drive next gen sales. Whatever gameplay you have seen is absolutely NOT from the 360. There's honestly no official gameplay from the current gen versions out as of right now, and if you have seen any gameplay with the names PS3 or 360 tacked on to it coming from IW themselves then it's purely a lie.

If you want proof that I have played the game just look up my gamertag: xThatOneDorkx

hobbesa4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hobbesa4
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@thatonedork:

*Multiplayer, Graphics, other shenanigans*

.......What about the story? And yes, that is a serious question....

pigsybum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 0

#3 pigsybum
Member since 2004 • 1675 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. BF4 on the other hand looks quite last-gen on my ps3 as well. Shall wait for more gameplay videos.

Starhopper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Starhopper4
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

You can avoid the game but I'll be playing it day 1. Never had a problem with any of the COD titles. Ever. But now all of the sudden some guy who claims to have played this yet to be released title is going to try and scare everyone away with a bunch of BS and lies? GTFO here!.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I already plan to get the Xbone version on the 22nd so the 360 version will hold me over for the next two weeks. Also, unless Activision is able to put cross-platform multiplayer in the game I won't have too many people to play against if I hold out for the Xbone or PS4 version. I might trade in the 360 version if the next gen version gets big enough.

ThatOneDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThatOneDork
Member since 2013 • 37 Posts

@hobbesa4: @Starhopper4:

You can check my played xbox games on xThatOneDorkx to see that I have played the game. I love the COD series overall but Ghosts on this current generation is absolute garbage. They held back too much on it and it shows, it's definitely not polished enough and it's a shame.

And as for the story, as long as you're good at keeping up with character names you'll love it. It's a great mix of missions involving both stealth/vehicles/shoot em' up levels. I'm not one prone to hyperbole but it is very COD4-like. Personally my favorite mission took place in a barren baseball stadium where I had to control a remote sniper to keep my team alive. Very cool stuff.

hobbesa4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hobbesa4
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@thatonedork: COD4 had a fun story, and this one looked fun too based on the trailers and what not. Thanks for the info