You have got to be kidding me... "Slow down there turbo"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SuperClocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperClocks
Member since 2009 • 334 Posts

I'm trying to post my third message in the last hour, but the site is saying.. "Slow down there turbo, you're acting like a bot." In fact, I have no idea how long I have to wait before I can post this very message. I understand the need for protection, but what are the posting restrictions now? I used to go from board to board posting in several threads.

Also, I still cannot edit messages on my PC nor cell phone. I haven't been able to for quite some time. When I click "Save modifications," the edit box gets emptied and the edit is not applied, despite there being a message saying that it was applied.

EDIT: Weird, edit is working again. But, I would still like to know the time restraints on posting now. Thanks btw.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

Same here. I've posted maybe 10 times in almost 12 hours and I'm getting this message.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I got that too. It seems fixed now. If you looked at the latest posts, a couple minutes ago, it would say the last post was 40minutes or so. It must have affected everyone.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#4 rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

It was a temporary problem. There are no posting restrictions that an actual human being can reach. Go forth and post with impunity.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@edgework said:

It was a temporary problem. There are no posting restrictions that an actual human being can reach. Go forth and post with impunity.

May the 4th be with you!