Xbox 360 Achievements not updating in Profile

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TigerClaw
Member since 2002 • 95 Posts

Its been weeks now and the achievements I got from the Xbox 360 arent updating in the Profile. The only things that been updating have been the PC, My Playfire profile does show the recent 360 acchievements but for some reason the Profile over here does not.

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts

What's your Playfire profile ID? You don't seem to have a GS-created Playfire account, so I can't currently verify what you're saying.

For the record, my own achievements and trophies are updating fine (outside of the normal title mismatch issues that haven't been fixed yet), as long as I use  Playfire's client.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TigerClaw

What's your Playfire profile ID? You don't seem to have a GS-created Playfire account, so I can't currently verify what you're saying.

For the record, my own achievements and trophies are updating fine (outside of the normal title mismatch issues that haven't been fixed yet), as long as I use  Playfire's client.

dab198

Its at https://www.playfire.com/TigrClaw

I have my Gamespot account connecting with the Playfire, But its not getting all the achievements. Its only showing the old Xbox 360 ones and all the latest ones from the PC.

I created the Playfire account a long time ago, But not through Gamespot since I been a gamespot member for many years.

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dab198

It looks like you're only missing Injustice and Sonic Transformed. Fuse's algorithm for identifying those games is probably simply having trouble working out what game in the GS database they're supposed to match, as those aren't the full titles.

I'll add them to my list.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TigerClaw

It looks like you're only missing Injustice and Sonic Transformed. Fuse's algorithm for identifying those games is probably simply having trouble working out what game in the GS database they're supposed to match, as those aren't the full titles.

I'll add them to my list.

dab198

Oh ok, How soon can we expect a fix?

Oh I also noticed for Star Trek, Its showing as Star Trek D-A-C and for Tomb Raider its showing Tomb Raider 1996

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dab198

Not at least until the website rebuild has been finished, I'd guess, which will be a few more months yet.

I've had that Tomb Raider mismatch already on the list for a while, but I added Star Trek's issue after seeing it on your profile.

TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TigerClaw

Not at least until the website rebuild has been finished, I'd guess, which will be a few more months yet.

I've had that Tomb Raider mismatch already on the list for a while, but I added Star Trek's issue after seeing it on your profile.

dab198
Oh ok, Thats good to know.
TigerClaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TigerClaw
Just noticed that the Star Trek The Video Game achievements are no longer showing.