Wow this site has gone downhill.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Maxxgold (95 posts) -

I guess there are 2 categories in here, whiners and complainers. Well to me it's all the same. If someone is whining about the website then it's justified. I have sent letters to the staff about the new site and I have heard nothing back so I'm just going to whine about it. This site sucks. Whoever is responsible for the changes is an IDIOT. You have taken a functional website that was good at what it did and turned it to a stinking pile of "poop" The reviews on this site have been crap for a while but now they are just garbage. One review score across all platforms for the same game, really ? The PS4 version of Battlefield 4 has been unplayable from day one but it gets the same score as the Xbox version that has worked since day one as just an example.

#2 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2884 posts) -

what's even worse is that blogging is now imitating news journalism format,clearly this is one reason why I rarely blog now,back in the Old Site,HTMLs,bbcodes,emoticons,fonts,font sizes,off-site image sharing,they're all there in the post box,now we have what we call table,tweet,video(size excluded),upload image straight to the site(which is a harder work than just plain copy-pasting the image link)...it sucks real bad that I might only do blogs for about once in a week or so.

The site went downhill since the start,so it's a little bit shocking to those who've heard of the site before the redesign and came here when the site redesign is "complete"

P.S. spambots became restless these days,and even if you have the 'flag' to stop it,you can't do the report,because it'll earn you a high likelihood to be ''karma-banned''

say no to SPAM,chap.

#3 Edited by Justinps2hero (2171 posts) -

The sad thing is, no one even gives a damn, they are like....so go somewhere else, whatever.

#4 Edited by Ratchet_Fan8 (5550 posts) -

@Justinps2hero said:

The sad thing is, no one even gives a damn, they are like....so go somewhere else, whatever.

That's not the sad thing ;

The sad thing is they don't address the issue.They WANT it to be like this.They want to be fascists,they want to have the New Look Gamespot. They don't want anything from the Late 90's to early 10's .They want THIS gamespot. They THREW away the old gamespot.

Myself i wonder why i'm still here...i guess it's because when i came here in 07,i was attached and hooked on it.I still am,and personally i find giantbomb hard to use,despite having 100X better staff AND writers.

#5 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

the site has gone down lately. hopefully it gets improved soon. though ill still wait it out to see the "final" outcome of this new design.

#6 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72441 posts) -

@Maxxgold said:

I guess there are 2 categories in here, whiners and complainers. Well to me it's all the same. If someone is whining about the website then it's justified. I have sent letters to the staff about the new site and I have heard nothing back so I'm just going to whine about it. This site sucks. Whoever is responsible for the changes is an IDIOT. You have taken a functional website that was good at what it did and turned it to a stinking pile of "poop" The reviews on this site have been crap for a while but now they are just garbage. One review score across all platforms for the same game, really ? The PS4 version of Battlefield 4 has been unplayable from day one but it gets the same score as the Xbox version that has worked since day one as just an example.

Battlefield 4 works fine for me on PS4

But you are right, there are many errors on this site