Why was my thread deleted?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#1 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

Yesterday i made a thread regarding Titanfall's leaked images and when i checked this morning it was gone. Why? And why didn't you just lock it? I would post a link but since it's not there anymore i can't.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#2 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

"Titanfall leaked images +info. (NeoGAF)" - I'm guessing that's the thread you're talking about? (only mods/staff will be available to view it while it's marked as deleted).

I can't tell why it was deleted tbh (nor who by, unfortunately) - there doesn't appear to be any notes/strikes on your profile either. Nor why it was deleted rather than locked. It may have something to do with the pre-existing titanfall sticky, SW tends to get temporary rules on certain games to avoid too much flooding of the board with titanfall hype-like threads. It is generally made clear when such a case occurs though.

I spend very little time in SW so that's the most insight I can really give I'm afraid - a SW mod should be able to give a more concrete answer.

PS: The contact the moderators (mass PM) should be used for moderation related things such as this really - and is more likely to get a response from a mod better informed of the situation/reasoning behind the removal, and likely considerably faster at that too.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#3 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

Ok thanks for the info, i will contact the mods then. :)