When will user levels be implemented?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

It's been over a month now, and i am not being unreasoable with asking where the user levels are. So when are they here?

#2 Edited by edgework (318 posts) -

This isn't what you're looking for?

#3 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2882 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride ask you @edgework when the levelling system will be implemented,we know our trophies' content,and all of them would be transported,just when...that's all

#4 Posted by The_Last_Ride (70750 posts) -

There is a difference between the old one and the new one dude

#5 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2882 posts) -

Never know,just someday soon we would be very proud to have spent our "points" to help speed-up our levels from the old site,big question is,will the name get changed or stay just like before? In the old site,we have "Player" for lvl 1 and all the way to "King of Cosmos" for lvl 72

#6 Posted by edgework (318 posts) -

Never know,just someday soon we would be very proud to have spent our "points" to help speed-up our levels from the old site,big question is,will the name get changed or stay just like before? In the old site,we have "Player" for lvl 1 and all the way to "King of Cosmos" for lvl 72

Well your points are there, they were brought over from the old system. Here's yours.

Karma, Forum, Achievement, Review, Level

'5', '2404', '763835', '4', '39'

We'll do more with these in the future. Don't you worry.

#7 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

its too bad our levels wont directly transfer to the new system once its implemented. but in all honesty, ive gotten used to the idea of not needing user levels at all. keep the ones in our trophy room and don't reset us. that's what I say should be done.

#8 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2882 posts) -

@edgework: wait...! My karma's on half the amount already?!damn flagging option betrayed me worse than Evolution lied to man,I liked it better if there's the old moderator dropbox,I would want this grade-S pork chopper back along with these frozen achievements

#9 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

so you get "karma points" for flagging posts? that really deters me from wanting to flag inappropriate posts.

#10 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2882 posts) -

@leon2365: yes,it sucks real bad,can the flag tell the difference between pork and beef? guess not,the flag would consider them equal. the pork is the bad one,I flag it,I get karma,that's not fair. does the flag even protect pork nowadays? it's what I would call it as "haram" or bad thing to be done,generally,SPAM is illegal anywhere in the net

#11 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

well at least its being worked on now.