We have a MASSIVE TROLL on the Wii U board. (not a moderation issue)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

It's Jasonguy, he made the Wii U Nintendo Network friend thread, but hasn't updated it since December. A lot of people have posted their NN ID's in the thread but to this day he refuses to update it and take care of his responsibilities for making the thread in the first place. He's a notorious Nintendo hater in the first place, and I have no idea why he even bothered making the thread, unless it was only to annoy Wii U owners.

Someone else should take over responsibilities of that thread, and at least update it.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts
I've done this before,just leave him be,the mods knew their job on that person,contact some mods using a Report Abuse will do just fine for now and then
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I noticed this as well. I added my ID in the thread but it's not been added to the list in the first post, and I posted in that thread months ago.

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Smashbrossive50
yet you should stay away from him if you ever been to any of his posts again(I didn't like trollers,always a sensation to others)
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I know it's really none of my business, but...

I don't think Jaysonguy should have to have a responsibility to this website to make sure some thread post gets updated.

I usually thought when a forum user did that, it was just out of courtesy to their thread's visitors, and to make things look nicer.  I don't think the guy should be obligated to do a thing, and if you guys are really bothered by it you should ask permission to start a new 'friend thread'.

I also do not see how that makes Jaysonguy a troll.

Furthermore, I have seen Jaysonguy around several times over the years, and I know as well as the rest of you how he can be at times.  I have to add that his dislike of Nintendo is most definitely not exclusive - I have seen him complaining about and praising stuff on all three systems at one point or another.  Maybe Nintendo is just what he wants to talk about right now?

I don't mean to dive into the conversation here because I don't visit the Wii U forums and I have no idea what he is like there, but he's allowed to have an opinion like the rest of us.  If he is being completely disrespectful to other users there, and goes there solely to troll, then that is an entirely different issue altogether, and I don't think it has a thing to do with this one.

I took a look at the thread, I think it's the one you guys are discussing, and his last post there was December 13th.  To be honest, that really wasn't a long time ago - maybe he has a life outside of this website.  Maybe he just lost interest in the Wii U since then?

I just gotta stand up for the guy because I think it's nuts that people are complaining over a thread not being updated by another user.

Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Smashbrossive50

well,I should say that ALL forum boards should have this header at all times,spammers and trollers didn't know that Moderation Clarification isn't the only place where this header exist

- Be respectful. In return you'll receive the same treatment.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Ask Haziqonfire to update it. I think he has the power ot update the OP of threads the last time I checked.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#8 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Perhaps an update to the GameSpot Players Network is in order. I'll see about getting that information moved over.Â