User Reviewers Recommendation thread

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

My first reviews weren't good but my last 50-70 reviews are quite good full of detail.

Some of my latest reviews:

Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II

LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Jet Force Gemini

Little King's Story

Eternal Darkness

I would like to also recommend TissueShoe. He is a fantastic reviewer.

#152 Posted by Cloud_765 (111391 posts) -

I recommend kbaily, -SpikyBlueHero-, and Soniczero1993. I especially want you to take notice of kbaily's reviews. They're very professional and extremely entertaining to read. :)

#154 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -

Here are two reviews i wont to reccomeend

Crisis Core

Crash Bandicoot

#155 Posted by herviross_2 (2689 posts) -

I would like to recommend myself and Allicrombie. I've written 55 reviews as of today although some of my earlier material may not be as good as some of my newer reviews. My latest review is of Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

#156 Posted by LGTX (858 posts) -

My updated recommendations. It's great to see that most of my prior candidates have gotten a shiny reviewers badge.

Paul_GameFury, writes reviews strong with both facts and opinion, delving in details and providing a fair, strict rating.

sequekhan, never mind his scores, it's just another element of the incredible originality, yet amazing plainless he puts in his texts. Recommended.

NuKkU, providing lots of background details and compressed info, his reviews are nevertheless spacious and objective.

ZanarkandTidus, forming compact opinions of both new and old games, his enormous collection of reviews alone is enough for an emblem.

bigd575, much like ZanarkandTidus, owns an army of smart reviews covering games of all genres and times.

gdw0908, puts his deepmost opinions and thoughts in his reviews, thus conjuring enjoyable reads providing the needed info.

#157 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -

I have My new Review Of Combat Arms

Combat Arms Review

#159 Posted by LGTX (858 posts) -

Absolutely agreeing with my buddy above, I would like to add one more person to the list - charizard1605. Just... just look at those frequent, systematic reviews maintaining supreme quality. He already owns a Top 500 emblem, and I honestly believe that he deserves the 100 one.

#160 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -

Kbaily is a good reviewer.

#161 Posted by msudude211 (44516 posts) -
Any word on when this will be updated?
#163 Posted by ehsan8888 (2303 posts) -

I recommend Pierst179 and I recommend myself. Here are my reviews:

Superman (Nintendo 64)

Spiderman (Nintendo 64)

Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo Wii)

Super Punch-Out!! (Virtual Console)

Punch-Out!! (Virtual Console)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC)

Thank you for you time. :)

#164 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

I would like to recommend myself. I have written reviews. Below is a list of my most well-written reviews.

Mario Kart Wii

LoZ: Minish Cap

LoZ: The Wind Waker

Rock Band 2

LoZ: Ocarina of Time

LoZ: Twilight Princess

Super Mario Galaxy

LoZ: Oracle of Ages/Seasons

Scribblenauts

Guitar Hero 5

Thank you for considering me.

#165 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

Any word on when this will be updated? msudude211

No idea. I would also love to know that. :)

#166 Posted by EBrown34 (20 posts) -

I'd like to recommend Crimsader and J-man45.

They have fair and quality reviews in my opinion...

#167 Posted by msudude211 (44516 posts) -

[QUOTE="msudude211"] Any word on when this will be updated? Pierst179

I've been wondering for the past 3-4 months. :P
#168 Posted by Dracula68 (33102 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pierst179"]

[QUOTE="msudude211"] Any word on when this will be updated? msudude211

I've been wondering for the past 3-4 months. :P

I would guess when Jody has time to go through it. She is the only CM now unfortunately and has a ton of things she has to do.
#169 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -

I would Like to Recommend my Review and stephenage

My Review

Stephenage review

#170 Posted by mazman3434 (306 posts) -

I don't know a user well enough to recommend. I would like to recommend myself anyways.

#171 Posted by SGTiD1NG0 (1727 posts) -

Here are my recommendations;

I recommend AlmightyMax for the Top 100 Reviewers Emblem as for his $tyled and well thought reviews.

I recommend BlueJ33 for the Top 100 Reviewers Emblem as for his creative, original and well though out reviews.

I recommend Charizard1065 for the Top 100 Reviewers Emblem as for his superbly written reviews.

I recommend SmithBubbaJones for the Top 100 Reviewers Emblem as for his perfectly judged, well written reviews.

I recommend Calvinsora for the Top 500 Reviewers Emblem as for his concise, detailed and well written reviews.

I recommend Dan_Lionheart for the Top 500 Reviews Emblem for his detailed, and well written reviews.

I recommend Gdw0908 for the Top 500 Reviewers Emblem as for his carefully written, detailed and helpful reviews.

I recommend Krazy_Croat for the Top 500 Reviews Emblem as for his perfectly lengthed, well written reviews.

I recommend Paul_GameFury for the Top 500 Reviewers Emblem as for his detailed, helpful and quantitive reviews.

#172 Posted by Resistance_Kid (1171 posts) -

I recommend myself, i have good reviews

#173 Posted by Gelugon_baat (19479 posts) -

As thick-faced as I would sound, I would like to nominate myself for an emblem. I believe that my reviews are quite reasonably objective, frequently witty, and contain little spoilers on the game in question, if any. They are quite suitable for very experienced gamers.

The following are links to some of the more prized reviews of mine:

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Company of Heroes

Prince of Persia (2008 version)

Dragon Age: Origins

Machinarium

Far Cry 2

#174 Posted by smm217 (83 posts) -

I also reccomend myself. I wanted to go with a review that nobody else did, so I think my best review is my Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament review for psp.

#175 Posted by Zura1 (119 posts) -

I would like to nominate myself. All my reviews are written at my highest quality and effort. (With the Demon's Souls review being one of my best, here.)

I also would like to nominate Gelugon_baatfor his good reviews.

#176 Posted by buft (1793 posts) -
can i recommend my own review for DJ hero http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzzle/djhero/player_review.html?id=697181&tag=contributions;review4 also i have a few other reviews in there
#177 Posted by gdw0908 (5233 posts) -

I'd like to recommend my Demon's Soulsreview. It has gotten a lot of good feedback in the reviewers union I head (a lot of them are top 500 or 100 reviewers). It can be viewed here:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/demonssoul/player_review.html?id=706525&tag=all-about;review1

#178 Posted by JodyR (16412 posts) -

Closing this thread and made a new recommendation thread.

Users suggested since Jul 9, 2009

-Saigo-
-SpikyBlueHero-
AK_The_Twilight - already has reviewers emblem
Allicrombie
AlmightyMax
bigd575
BlueJ33 - already has reviewers emblem
buft
Calvinsora
Canana - already has reviewers emblem
charizard1605 - already has reviewers emblem
Crimsader
Dan_Lionheart
Ebbderelict - already has reviewers emblem
ehsan8888
GameBlender
gdw0908
GeekyDad
Gelugon_baat
gunslinger_boy
herviross_2
horrorboy
J-man45
just_nonplussed
kbaily
Krazy_Croat
mattsn22
mazman3434
MrOfficerDonut
msudude211
naju890_963
NuKkU
Paul_GameFury
Pierst179
PSFreak1- already has reviewers emblem
pspitus
Resistance_Kid
sequekhan
SmithBubbaJones
smm217
Soniczero1993
stephenage
- already has reviewers emblem
TissueShoe
ZanarkandTidus
Zura1

I will follow-up possibly next week once I have a list of people who will receive the emblems.