Union Admin Tools gone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soundofspeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 soundofspeet
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts
I am an officer in my union, but I cannot use my admin tools like editing messages, removing posts, adding a bulletin, etc.

Can anyone help me?
rymich13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rymich13
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts
the adding the bulletin is on the union front page below the level, editing thread and posts there is a little drop down menu on the right hand side, go to a thread and you should see it it says "(select an action below)".
soundofspeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 soundofspeet
I'm sorry. Maybe I should clarify: My admin tools are gone. I use them all the time, and I have need of them right now, but they aren't there at the moment. This has happened once before, and I don't know what fixed it.
rymich13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 rymich13
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts
perhaps a glitch, website is so glitchy, maybe someday this website will be the most glitch free website in the world, when all of the staff get to it
soundofspeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 soundofspeet
I'm still unable to use my union admin tools. Is this a glitch of some kind, or have I been demoted in my union, possibly?

The reason I ask such a seemingly simple question is I see, under admin in my union, that I am listed as an officer, but I don't trust that information, because it says that I am offline, and that people like my recently-banned union leader are online. All the time.

EDIT: Ah, ha ha ha...I just found out what the problem is... my union's leader just scuttled it by removing every officer's status before giving the big finger to Gamespot and getting banned...