For quite some time you've been mentioning some Unions bugs since the server changes, but I want to make sure I've logged all of the ones that are causing serious problems.
Some issues I just reported for unions is as follows:
- Union icons no longer displaying. Example url from the GS Live Unionhttp://ui26.gamespot.com/1881/homerwoo_2.jpg
-Union leaders cannot get to their admin panel, This might just be me experiencing this issue so please do share if you encounter this problem as a leader. These settings on this page are important for any kind of maintenance you do for your union.
-Union contributors cannot post bulletins to update their front page. I attempted this today and encountered a server error, so please let me know if you also cannot update your union bulletins and share the url of your union.
Now on to the bugs I cannot seem to replicate and would need your assistance to help troubleshoot.
- Resigning from a union from my profile's union list. I am noticing ani ntermittent issue when trying to resign from a union. Sometimes this works successfully and one other times it doesn't work. Synthia said she had no problem leaving a union. If you encounter this bug please share how you came across it, the url of the union, and every page you used to get to the message that has "ERROR
Bandaid fix: If you really want to leave a union and you encounter this error, you'll want to contact customer support via www.gamespot.com/support
- Declining a union invite from the union listing on my profile. Same circumstance as the resign issue above.
- Cannot send Telegrams? That's been reported but I was able to send one fine, so let me know if you still encounter this bug. Pleaase also include the url of your union and how many members you have.
Other concerns you've brought up:
- Wide design solves all union issues? I've been told that it'll take too much time to re-code the pages and the wide design wouldn't resolve many of the union issues but that does not mean you cannot keep asking "when" will it happen just like we used to do with Duke Nukem Forever over the years. I mean, DKF did get released, finally! :P You can continue to ask via the Site Enhancements & feedback forum.
- Officers module on a union page has ancient timestamp dates. Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm PT. This is a known problem and may not get fixed any time soon due to many other outstanding issues.