Unable to post links getting pending icon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LiquidGold (64 posts) -

HI Mods

Lately I'm unable to post any links, 

Anytime I go to post a link I getting the pending icon come up in the to right corner of my post then nothing happens, If  I do a page refresh my whole post disappears . Am I been modded or is there some other reason like a glitch. Would like some help on this please, wrote a blog yesterday about a new game coming out and none of my links went through so it had no pictures in it, just had text.

Also if I try post a youtube video it comes up pending, if i delete the url and just type only the title of that video "example :game trailer the video will sometimes post. I find it a bit strange the just the title of something thing with out an actual web address will post. I Would like some feed back on this please.

Thanks Liquid. 

#2 Posted by dab198 (3893 posts) -
Well I can explain videos; ALL embedded videos in comments now need mod approval before they'll be posted.
#3 Posted by LiquidGold (64 posts) -

Thanks for getting back to me, but what about pics?/any info on that.

Thanks liquid.

#4 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -
Well I can explain videos; ALL embedded videos in comments now need mod approval before they'll be posted.dab198
Any reasoning behind this change? As this also seems to be the case with images.
#5 Posted by slayerSS-3 (197 posts) -

sorry for replying in this old post but the pending doesnt happen to everyone, some users post links and are send right away other users (old ones mostly) never

#6 Posted by kitty (114553 posts) -

sorry for replying in this old post but the pending doesnt happen to everyone, some users post links and are send right away other users (old ones mostly) never

slayerSS-3
Depends on what kind of link you post. The ones that go through might be posted a different way.
#7 Posted by slayerSS-3 (197 posts) -
[QUOTE="slayerSS-3"]

2ndWonder
Depends on what kind of link you post. The ones that go through might be posted a different way.

Youtube and kickstarter so far didnt try anything else
#8 Posted by GamerOuTLaWzz (11 posts) -

I havent been able to post any youtube link that are related to the article I was commenting in. The comment stays on pending status for days meanwhile the article gets lost into the void of 7543726 new articles that are coming in every day. Thats sad how they penalize everyone cause of a few trolls that couldnt behave like civilized people.