The new Gamespot website

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zeeliejm (5 posts) -

Hallo devs

I have been using Gamespot since its inception many many years ago. It has always been my #1 gaming website. But since this new design I have been frustrated to say the least. The old website had something this one doesn't have:

1. When I am busy viewing a game, on the left hand side was a table with similar games

2. There is no more browse by category i.e. strategy, rpg etc.

In my opinion this site has taken a step down and now I have to looks somewhere else after all this time. If it didn't mean much to me I would not have bothered posting here.

regards

#2 Edited by Zakule (57 posts) -

@zeeliejm said:

Hallo devs

I have been using Gamespot since its inception many many years ago. It has always been my #1 gaming website. But since this new design I have been frustrated to say the least. The old website had something this one doesn't have:

1. When I am busy viewing a game, on the left hand side was a table with similar games

2. There is no more browse by category i.e. strategy, rpg etc.

In my opinion this site has taken a step down and now I have to looks somewhere else after all this time. If it didn't mean much to me I would not have bothered posting here.

regards

You're far from alone. I'm just curious to see how long it takes these dumbasses to realize "hey, maybe all these thousands of people who hate our new, worthless website have a point!"