This topic is locked from further discussion.

halopower67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 halopower67
Member since 2005 • 1110 Posts
today when i was trying to see the guild wars factios gameplay movies i noticed that the videos are barely visible because they are extremely dark, this is the first time i have this problem with videos and its not only the guild wars video but also all the other videos so i hope you guys can fix this problem.
Thorpe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#2 Thorpe89
Member since 2004 • 16905 Posts
Video aren't dark for me. You sure it isn't your computer/monitor?
Tazzyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Tazzyuk
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Strangeley enough, I have the same problem.
(and in ref to the chap who said maybe our PCs/monitors are set too dark...the answer is no. That would not only affect the gamespot videos but everything!. I have this abnormality just with Gamespot videos...nothing else. Youtube videos play just fine, game cut scenes play just fine, avi's play fine etc etc...its just gamespot videos!!...strange!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
squidracerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 squidracerX
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
happens to me too! just got a new LCD monitor, but yeah it wouldnt happen just on one set of videos, it would happen all over if it twer the monitors.... just happens at gamespot! not myspace, not youtube etc.... whats up!?
squidracerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 squidracerX
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
K, I fixed mine, i went and updated my videocard drivers AND more importantly got windows media player 10, i thought i had 11 running, but it checks to see if you have a licensed copy of windows running or it wont install, so i had to go back and find 10, now it works fine.