This topic is locked from further discussion.

CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
I have an image I want to use for my sig but I can't seem to upload it. I went into preferences and uploaded it directly from my computer and nothing happened. I put it on photobucket and used the img code in my sig box and I actually saw the image but when I post all I see is "image hosted at photobucket" as a link to the photobucket location. What exactly am I doing wrong? Can someone help me out?
CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
I have an image I want to use for my sig but I can't seem to upload it. I went into preferences and uploaded it directly from my computer and nothing happened. I put it on photobucket and used the img code in my sig box and I actually saw the image but when I post all I see is "image hosted at photobucket" as a link to the photobucket location. What exactly am I doing wrong? Can someone help me out?CyanX73
Also, in the preference window all the way at the bottom it gives a url for my uploaded sig image but I still can't see it when I post.
Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
It could be that your image is too large to upload to Gamespot. Have you checked it's size and dimensions, making sure that they're within the limits which are shown on the screen you use to upload your images?