Reviews - All my line spacing stopped being effective!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TLR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 TLR_
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts

Alright - so I wrote one review some time last year.

Everything went smooth... now I came back and decided to post three more, but the spacing on them does not seem to be wanting to work. Tried the standard enter line breaks, HTML line breaksĀ and about 3 other HTML line break methods.

Nothing is working - all my recent reviews appear as an unstoppable wall of text that I, nor any other, would attempt to read.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cubeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cubeman
Member since 2005 • 4274 Posts
I have this problem as well. Seems like Gamespot could care less as this has been going on for a long long time. Well for me it has. So I stopped writing reviews.:?
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
I still don't understand these problems :? I've never had them after writing ten reviews, and I also wright a new review for almost every new game I get, so I don't really know how to fix it.
mariomaniac92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 mariomaniac92
Member since 2006 • 5482 Posts
I have this problem as well, but it's easily mended if you know what you're doing. First off, use this code:Ā [*br /] (But instead of using the brackets, use the greater than/less than signs. Also take out the asterisk).Ā Put it at the end of a paragraph and make sure there is no space between it and the period there. Now skip one line and put that code again (so there would be two of those tags in between each paragraph). I hope that helps.
TLR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 TLR_
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts
I have this problem as well, but it's easily mended if you know what you're doing. First off, use this code:Ā [*br /] (But instead of using the brackets, use the greater than/less than signs. Also take out the asterisk).Ā Put it at the end of a paragraph and make sure there is no space between it and the period there. Now skip one line and put that code again (so there would be two of those tags in between each paragraph). I hope that helps.mariomaniac92
I had the line break tags (br) in there before, but it didn't work until using the space-backslash (br /). Thanks a lot, that worked perfectly.