regarding "waste of space" images

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

I know this thing has been haunting people who liked to upload images(and it should be an issue since the redesign),and the whole downside is that it's too big it even has a space in between,not to mention the ability to crop images,were we still able to do this? first thing I know is that you can crop the pictures during the early days of the redesign.but now not anymore.

say I put an image the size of a little stamp on a standard A4 paper,sure it leaves a lot of useful space,but here it's considered as "used" .I don't know how long we should keep this up,I want to make the picture blend in with the text,but I don't want the picture overtake the spatial size either.

I tried to make it float left,but the image weren't supposed to be larger than the original,I tried to make it float right,but the space on the left is rendered useless,tried again with a large one...and this is the most disappointing part of putting an image,leaving white "used" space as a placeholder...I know the space has potential to fit a text,or a sentence...I hope by the time E3 showed up,images are to blend perfectly with the text.