This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FelipeInside (25184 posts) -

Hello,

I used to have my Raptr Game Summary as my signature, but with the new website it doesn't seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong or is it something it's going to be added in the future?

Thanks

#2 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Sadly that is one of the many features that was removed when they were "improving" the site. *rolls eyes*

#3 Posted by nutcrackr (12396 posts) -

most of the signatures are too big for the sig size restriction and you can't create links for sig images.

#4 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

most of the signatures are too big for the sig size restriction and you can't create links for sig images.

And how/why do you have an animated sig when they said we aren't allowed to have those?

#5 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa: they either aren't enforcing that, or decided to go back on it.

as for the post, I think they said something about removing those kind of sigs that had updating info. not too sure.

#6 Posted by FelipeInside (25184 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa: they either aren't enforcing that, or decided to go back on it.

as for the post, I think they said something about removing those kind of sigs that had updating info. not too sure.

That is so stupid, what's the harm?

Those kind of sigs are good because you can tell people what you are playing etc.

#7 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

I might be wrong. could just be a bug. @edgework might be able to shed more light on this.

#8 Posted by edgework (318 posts) -

@leon2365 said:

I might be wrong. could just be a bug. @edgework might be able to shed more light on this.

I know the rules for signatures have changed, mostly to lessen the effect of the same signature gif duplicated n times on a page looping and inducing seizures. But I don't know the rules and its not something I tune in to.

#9 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

ah. my mistake then.

#10 Posted by FelipeInside (25184 posts) -

@edgework said:

@leon2365 said:

I know the rules for signatures have changed, mostly to lessen the effect of the same signature gif duplicated n times on a page looping and inducing seizures. But I don't know the rules and its not something I tune in to.

Is there ANYONE we can ask to see if it's possible?