Rage of Bahamut Forum - Fake Contest?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kaboose7 (304 posts) -

I was trying to figure out what happened to this contest for Rage of Bahamut.

http://www.gamespot.com/rage-of-bahamut/forum/rage-of-bahamut-contest-extravaganza-win-rage-metals-29276394/

I completed my review etc in accordance with the contest, but there was never a winner.

#3 Posted by kaboose7 (304 posts) -
It says there is a reply, but I don't see anything? Can someone re-post the response or PM me?
#4 Posted by kaboose7 (304 posts) -
Can anyone see the response?
#5 Posted by kaboose7 (304 posts) -

Still can't see anything...

#6 Posted by dab198 (3917 posts) -
It says there is a reply, but I don't see anything? Can someone re-post the response or PM me?kaboose7
Scalper responded to the wrong thread and removed his own post. That's why you can't see it.
#7 Posted by kaboose7 (304 posts) -

[QUOTE="kaboose7"]It says there is a reply, but I don't see anything? Can someone re-post the response or PM me?dab198
Scalper responded to the wrong thread and removed his own post. That's why you can't see it.

Thanks! So is there someone that has an answer to the contest question? Just don't want my hard work to go to waste:(

#8 Posted by kaboose7 (304 posts) -

Is this the wrong place to post this question? I enjoy this site, but feel that if you post a contest and people like me take the time to compete, you should at least give them the reward or else the site loses credibility.

#9 Posted by DigitalDame (4567 posts) -

Is this the wrong place to post this question? I enjoy this site, but feel that if you post a contest and people like me take the time to compete, you should at least give them the reward or else the site loses credibility.

kaboose7
Sorry for the delay in response, there was a slight issue with several users creating duplicate accounts to attempt to "game" the system in hopes of increasing their odds. There will be an announcement for the winners made on October 29th in the Community News feature. Sorry for the delay.