Question about the " Quick Quote" button

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
For the past few days i've been having trouble with my quick quote, sometimes when i quoted a person, the words i typed didn't appear in the post. I have gotten a moderation over this problem and i just wanted to tell you guys it wasnt my fault. Is there a error going on at the moment with the quote button? Also I would like to know, do i have to keep that moderation or is it going to be taken away. 
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

For the past few days i've been having trouble with my quick quote, sometimes when i quoted a person, the words i typed didn't appear in the post. I have gotten a moderation over this problem and i just wanted to tell you guys it wasnt my fault. Is there a error going on at the moment with the quote button? Also I would like to know, do i have to keep that moderation or is it going to be taken away.  2ndWonder

I just recently posted this same thing just a few minutes ago. I having the same problems. Quick posting and being blank. It quite annoying, when you posting large text and then completely lose it. Hmm.. I wonder what our answers will be.

Sportsnut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Sportsnut101
Member since 2003 • 7538 Posts
My quick reply does it as well sometimes, pretty much all of my quick quote's are blank though.
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts

Your moderation probably won't be taken away since there is no tool allowing moderators to do that.

After you post, try and make sure your posts are right until this bug is fixed.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

You can always user the "preview" first then "submit" second for now.

Â