Put the GENERAL back in Games Discussion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

A while back on the old site you guys changed the name of the main gaming discussion board from General Games Discussion, GGD for short, to Primary Games Discussion. Now Primary has been removed. I don't have a particular issue with Games Discussion. BUT, I think it would be really cool as you guys are not attached to the "Primary" tag to just restore the name to what it was going all the way back to 2002.

We have a group of people in there that go all the way back to 2002, and even earlier for some of us, and it would be a nice gesture to us long timers to have the name restored.

#2 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

ill keep my fingers crossed for you, and best of luck.

#3 Edited by c_rakestraw (14721 posts) -

I support this idea. Lot of good memories associated with that name. Would be marvelous to have the board regain its rightful title.

#4 Edited by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

I got my board back so I'm happy. I don't have a problem with it.

#5 Edited by chaplainDMK (6842 posts) -

Custer want's his game discussion back

#6 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (30 posts) -

Yea, sure. General Games Discussion sounds like it has more leeway to post more topics.

#7 Edited by UpInFlames (13279 posts) -

GGD FTW!

#8 Edited by BranKetra (48772 posts) -

Although I am not partial to putting general instead of primary in the title of the Games Discussion forum or vice versa, please put one of them in. I like a specific title more than the general "Games Discussion" even if it is (in this sense redundantly) "General Games Discussion."