Pillars of Eternity Review?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AdamGK22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AdamGK22
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Hi,

I may have missed a similar thread on my quick search and if I did I apologize and would appreciate direction to the thread.

I have trusted GameSpot reviews for years. So far Pillars of Eternity has gotten great reviews from other sites. Is GameSpot planning on reviewing that game?

Thanks.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

@adamgk22:

Hi AdamGK22,

I have moved this topic to the Feedback and Bug Reporting board as it is more appropriate there (the Ask the Mods board is more for asking about moderation issues, we are not staff so do not know when the reviews are due). In terms of trying to answer your question, I believe the game is being reviewed but the staff handling it have had a lot of other games to review in a short space of time (such as Bloodborne) and given Pillars of Eternity is a long game, it will take time for the reviewer to finish it and be able to give a comprehensive review.

This is how I think things stand with the review at any rate, if anybody else here has a more informed answer then this is the board you may get better informed answer.

Hope this helps and thank you for using the Gamespot reviews.

Garfield,

Gamespot Moderation Team.

AdamGK22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AdamGK22
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Thanks for your reply. I'll check out the other board and see if there's any info there.

Anyone on this board know if/when the Pillars review might come out on GameSpot? Thanks.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#4 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

It's being review by Kevin VanOrd IIRC - I believe personal health issues were the reason for the delay but regardless he's finished the game now so it shouldn't be too long before the review is released, I can't give any sort of ETA though.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#5 rick
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/pillars-of-eternity-review/1900-6416091/