This topic is locked from further discussion.

LuKVai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LuKVai
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

Ok now this is getting annoying, why is my comments getting the Pending thing? Tell me why a coment like: "I hate how his name sounds like Cutie Pie, it's so gay I want to throw-up" is allowed and mine isn't:

"It is interesting how much hatred is generated by success of other people that's not you, I don't watch this guy's videos, saw him some times didn't like it, but I don't hate him, I don't even know him. People are so jealous of this guy's success that they call him gay(not an insult by the way, I'm not gay, but I'm an artist, a successful musician/composer and in my line of work the gay community is pretty big, so I got to know some gay people and now one of my closest friend is gay, extremely good classical piano concertist and really good tenor)

It's just stupid to hate on people you don't even know just because they are rich doing something you don't like."

LiquidButter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidButter
Member since 2014 • 46 Posts

Actually the first comment would not get posted either because the wordfilter blocks anyone using the word "gay" no matter what the context is. Unless you're using Cyrillic lettering to avoid the filter.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#3 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

@LuKVai: I just did a quick scan and saw no such post. If you could indicate the name of the user who posted that, that'd be great.

LuKVai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4 LuKVai
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

@DigitalDame I can't find the post anymore, must have been deleted. It was on the Pewdiepie article. Thanks for allowing my comment.