Password issue with redesign

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Enate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Enate
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I've tried going through the support system and received no response. I know my old accounts information but I am unable to login regardless. I know I have the e-mail right because I received the confirmation e-mail when I requested it. Yet trying to use the reset password option it says no account is tied to that e-mail yet it obviously is. The account in question is initiald411 please let me know how I can go about getting this issue fixed. I would like to login to my account in which I have watched E3 on gamespot with for the better part of half a decade an continue to do so thanks in advance.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Send me a PM please, I'll try to assist you with this.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#3  Edited By RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

I've responded to your PM about this and forwarded it to staff members. There's a decent chance you won't get a response before E3 starts due to the short notice and busy time period but hopefully they'll be able to get you back into your account in a timely manner at least - if you're lucky maybe even shortly before E3 starts. I believe all the E3 features should be available with a new account (though some may have limitations) in the meantime, and I don't believe there's anything akin to the old emblem system in place this year either.