Omg optimize the fucking comments already!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Terrorantula (934 posts) -

Seriously they just fucking make the whole site so slow.

#2 Posted by Korvus (5509 posts) -

Although you would probably be better off with a nicer, less confrontational approach, I'm here to tell you that even though there's not currently a set date for when this will happen, we will (thankfully) be changing our comment system.

#3 Edited by elkoldo (1259 posts) -

@Korvus85: This might not be the proper thread to say this ,but I didn't feel like making a new thread,and among the existing threads this thread's title was closest to what I'd have in mind;

Is it just me, or the "quote" button really isn't available on phones ? 'cause most times I use my phone for roaming in Gamespot ,and the fact that I can't "quote" tag the comments (Edit: forum posts I mean ! ) is really bugging.Think you can kindly make this possible for mobile site as well ?

#4 Posted by Korvus (5509 posts) -

@elkoldo: To be honest I hate using the internet on my phone so I haven't tried using the site's quote function there, but I'll ask some of my fellow mods who do and if that feature is indeed missing I'll let the devs know. I'll PM you one way or the other =)

#5 Posted by elkoldo (1259 posts) -

@Korvus85: I appreciate it.

#6 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@Korvus85 said:

Although you would probably be better off with a nicer, less confrontational approach, I'm here to tell you that even though there's not currently a set date for when this will happen, we will (thankfully) be changing our comment system.

When that happens i will throw a party. >.>

#7 Posted by Korvus (5509 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

When that happens i will throw a party. >.>

I'll bring the champagne...