This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kevlar101 (6009 posts) -
When a standard Gamespot user reports another user, I think that the person who filed the report should be sent a message from a Moderator saying whether or not the situation was acted upon and how it was acted upon.
#2 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

there is something like that already. you can, if the moderator decides to have one sent, get an automated PM like the following:

"Subject: Thank you for notifying our moderators.Your abuse report has been verified, and appropriate action has been taken." there's a different PM sent to you if what you report is verified as acceptable.
#3 Posted by Kevlar101 (6009 posts) -

there is something like that already. you can, if the moderator decides to have one sent, get an automated PM like the following:

"Subject: Thank you for notifying our moderators.Your abuse report has been verified, and appropriate action has been taken." there's a different PM sent to you if what you report is verified as acceptable. CaseyWegner
Oh sorry for not noticing....... so, that means that it is not always sent? well i'm suggesting that one is ALWAYS sent.......
#4 Posted by The-Apostle (12144 posts) -
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

"Subject: Thank you for notifying our moderators.Your abuse report has been verified, and appropriate action has been taken." there's a different PM sent to you if what you report is verified as acceptable. Kevlar101
Oh sorry for not noticing....... so, that means that it is not always sent? well i'm suggesting that one is ALWAYS sent.......

It's really up to the moderator to decide. :)
#5 Posted by Kevlar101 (6009 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

"Subject: Thank you for notifying our moderators.Your abuse report has been verified, and appropriate action has been taken." there's a different PM sent to you if what you report is verified as acceptable. The-Apostle

It's really up to the moderator to decide. :)

ok then