Off topic / spam / disruptive posting

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TallicaFan2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 TallicaFan2005
Member since 2005 • 4126 Posts
Gamespot has one of the biggest problems with this issue than any other forum. Kids are allowed to run around and be disruptive and nothing happens.

For example in my Nickelback thread I am asking specifically for what the show might be like, and there are like six posters who post "Nickelback sucks". Why are they allowed to do that? I'm starting to report their posts because it is annoying and disruptive. It is "Posting with the intent to annoy others", the thing I always get in trouble for but everyone else does it all the time.

Another example. These people go around to bad threads (that will be locked) and repeatedly post "in before lock!", "Ban!" or some one smiley face post.

Why does this continually happen? I've recieved TOS violations for "posting to annoy" yet these people are most annoying and go free...

It really brings down the quality of this community. You need to be more strict. Any other official forum on the net is more under control than Gamespot :(
vgm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2 vgm007
Member since 2005 • 20931 Posts
If you have a problem with the way the moderators handle the site, contact Customer Service.