No system filters? What the @##% is up with the new layout?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Radicalrasberry (7 posts) -

Im sorry but i must complain before i leave gamespot for IGN wich i thought would never happen...

Im disgusted in the fact i cant search games and filter them out by system not the damn company... I dont wanna see vista games and PS3 games when i wanna SEE ONLY the ps4 games... the fact you could search each system and the top games and the most played and all that gave me a real advantage to study games and each system.. but now im forced to look at 5 final fantasy IV pages when i just wanna know the details on the Remake for IOS or the Nintendo... I cant even see until i click the page then forced to hit back and click all over again.... Top games for PS3? Nope gotta have some shitty vista games in there making me think its for PS3 or another system.

#2 Edited by edgework (583 posts) -

@Radicalrasberry: You can do that here where on the right hand side you filter by many things including platform.

You can also go to the specific platform page. For example here or here.

#3 Posted by Radicalrasberry (7 posts) -

@edgework: omg I was going insane. Years with the old layout and not using any other sites i didjt know what to do I got to the platforms but didnt know how to refine it more . Thank, p.s its alot simpler on tablets I find

#4 Edited by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -

@edgework said:

@Radicalrasberry: You can do that here where on the right hand side you filter by many things including platform.

You can also go to the specific platform page. For example here or here.

Glad to know it's possible. However, when I use the "search Gamespot" feature next to the site's logo I don't get to choose the platforms and it's a jumbled mess. It would be nice if you could merge the two. And when I search using that particular page I lose the tables.

EDIT: Also, when I try to apply a theme nothing comes up. It doesn't even matter which one I'm trying to apply. :?