No longer notifies me when i have a notification.

Edited 4 months, 1 day ago

Poll: No longer notifies me when i have a notification. (3 votes)

... 0%
! 100%

Shits broken man... the little notification box on the upper right corner doesnt display when i have been "quoted"/replied to in the forums like before.

Now i never know when some body is replying to me. And if i go to the notification page, its not out dated either. Even tho i've been quoted/replied to already a hand full of times today, the notification box and page still say my last notification was from 8 das ago.

I already cleard the shit out of my history and cookies. I already uninstalled Google Chrome, so dont tell me its on my end.

#1 Posted by thehig1 (2231 posts) -

Yeah i donot get notifications either, it's really hard to keep up with what discussions you are involved in without the notifiactions

#2 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5577 posts) -

Same. Again. For the 5th time since being on here.

#3 Posted by Byshop (11608 posts) -

Yeah, this keeps breaking. I don't even have a number in the upper right anymore.

-Byshop

#4 Edited by pyro1245 (855 posts) -

yep. broken. this isn't what we like.

#5 Posted by johnd13 (8219 posts) -

Same here. Do sth about it.

#6 Posted by harry_james_pot (10925 posts) -

It was fixed last night.

#7 Posted by GeminiEntity (1183 posts) -
@harry_james_pot said:

It was fixed last night.

Unless they did away with the number notifying you how many updates you have, it's not fixed for me and I doubt I'm the only one.

#8 Edited by harry_james_pot (10925 posts) -

@GeminiEntity said:
@harry_james_pot said:

It was fixed last night.

Unless they did away with the number notifying you how many updates you have, it's not fixed for me and I doubt I'm the only one.

No the number is there, I got a notification for this quote. Usually it's broken for everyone, this is new..

Edit: Btw, it doesn't show you a 0 when you have no notifications anymore, it starts from 1 now.

#9 Posted by GeminiEntity (1183 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

@GeminiEntity said:
@harry_james_pot said:

It was fixed last night.

No the number is there, I got a notification for this quote. Usually it's broken for everyone, this is new..

Edit: Btw, it doesn't show you a 0 when you have no notifications anymore, it starts from 1 now.

Ah ok, it's working for me then. Thanks.

#10 Posted by Behardy24 (4557 posts) -

I'm not receiving notifications anymore :(

#11 Edited by Behardy24 (4557 posts) -

Anyone else got the same problem?

#12 Posted by johnd13 (8219 posts) -

@behardy24: It was fine for me yesterday. Haven't had any notifications today to know.